What would this do? All it says is that's a 022 capacitor where does it go and what would it do?

This is all it said

BE THE KING OF TONE WITH THIS VINTAGE REPRODUCTION CAPACITOR ! !

Last edited by YouWantToKillME at Jul 19, 2009,
i don't remember seeing any capacitors like that the last time i cracked open my strat...

oh, and you have some link failage
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
on the tone pot
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
what is the difference from any other capacitor or even a damn Leyden Jar. The all do the same thing.
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
A capacitor gets wired in with the tone pot. I think the higher the uf rating the more treble gets cut out, but you should know even when the tone pot is at 10 a capacitor still effects your tone. If you want a dark less trebly sound go with a higher capacitance.
Quote by BrianKL
A capacitor gets wired in with the tone pot. I think the higher the uf rating the more treble gets cut out, but you should know even when the tone pot is at 10 a capacitor still effects your tone. If you want a dark less trebly sound go with a higher capacitance.

I get what a capacitor does, but what is this one doing that is anything special/different than one that I can pick up at radioshack?
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
No real difference, they both do basically the same the thing the only thing that really matters is the voltage rating and capacitance, I'm pretty sure the "Stevie Ray Vaughn" signature capacitor is just a marketing gimmick.