Page 1 of 2
Ok, I was looking at scholarships for school and I was scrolling down the list and it had at least 6 MINORITY scholarships. So im like WTF? and I click on them. It turns out that hispanic people and black people get better opportunites for scholarships than a white dude, wich I find ****!

AND in central FL, apparently Hispanic people get there newspaper for free every Sunday, come on! That is not fair...

Sorry for the bitchin, I guess its my first bitchin thread :P. But I just had to share how much BS that is
Sucks to be you honkey.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Two months here and already a bitching thread. You be steamin', brotha!
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Two months here and already a bitching thread. You be steamin', brotha!

He'll say something like "I've been lurking for 8 months and then decided to join in May."
Quote by metaldud536
He'll say something like "I've been lurking for 8 months and then decided to join in May."

Ignorance of the register button is no excuse.
🙈 🙉 🙊
minorities get better treatment than whites.
i dont fully understand why and don't want to approach the minefield which is asking that question.
this thread didnt happen
Quote by severed-metal
Meh, until the minorites quit bitching, they win everything, otherwise we're racist.

At my old school there was 53% hispanics 27% black dudes, 3% asians, and the rest where white
Asians are a minority too, bro. Or are all asians too smart for scholarships? huh? HUH??
Is there any affirmative action for Atheists?

We can't even hold public office in certain states!
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Some minorities get better advantages to getting in so that colleges/universities look better for having a more diverse poulation. All in all, it's utter garbage. People should be admitted to college based on brains, not the color of their skin. Sorry, but what I'm saying is actually anti-racist.
EQUALITY!
Last edited by edgeyyz at Jul 19, 2009,
Quote by Night_Warrior
Ok, I was looking at scholarships for school and I was scrolling down the list and it had at least 6 MINORITY scholarships. So im like WTF? and I click on them. It turns out that hispanic people and black people get better opportunites for scholarships than a white dude, wich I find ****!

AND in central FL, apparently Hispanic people get there newspaper for free every Sunday, come on! That is not fair...

Sorry for the bitchin, I guess its my first bitchin thread :P. But I just had to share how much BS that is

Are you from central Florida?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by edgeyyz
Some minorities get better advantages to getting in so that colleges/universities look better for having a more diverse poulation. All in all, it's utter garbage. People should be admitted to college based on brains, not the color of their skin. Sorry, but that's actually anti-racist.
EQUALITY!

Im Puerto Rican and i couldent agree any more .
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
Yup this has pissed me off since I heard about it.

What really gets to me is that I'm not American Indian enough to get anything.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by itchy guitar
Are you from central Florida?

Born in Seattle, but yes, I had to move to this hell called Central Florida Osceola County! ...
Quote by selibucaz
Im Puerto Rican and i couldent agree any more .

What do you mean? That every body should have equal opportunity?
Quote by edgeyyz
Some minorities get better advantages to getting in so that colleges/universities look better for having a more diverse poulation. All in all, it's utter garbage. People should be admitted to college based on brains, not the color of their skin. Sorry, but that's actually anti-racist.
EQUALITY!

yup...

Quote by metaldud536
I can haz futurez?

U can no haz futurez. It's mine!
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Jul 19, 2009,
Quote by Night_Warrior

dude shut up you might get called racist for saying that...
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Quote by ripdime04
dude shut up you might get called racist for saying that...

its not racist though... I know where your coming from, but its not rasict
Quote by Night_Warrior

I reckon he was joking.

But anyway, it's exactly this kind of bull**** that fuels heartland racists and causes more problems.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
I live in nothren canada and the native population gets like EVERYTHING for free. im half native and i think its bull**** lol. but you cant be called racist for stating an opionion that is ture. everyone knows that theres a problem and when someone says somthing about it they all turn around and eat your face.
Quote by Night_Warrior
Born in Seattle, but yes, I had to move to this hell called Central Florida Osceola County! ...

Brevard is hell too. So, atleast I understand where you're coming from.

neighboring counties FTW!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Jul 19, 2009,
Quote by edgeyyz
What do you mean? That every body should have equal opportunity?

well sort of. i mean it should be decided who is rite for college based on score instead of race. bad score, you have less opportunity. if your aisian, black, white, or hispanic it shouldent be any difference.
Edit: i also believe in stereotypical identification. like say your describing a person, and he is clearly a certain race, you can describe people like that. {Eg. Hey who is bobby? "oh hes that mexican dude over their."}
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Last edited by selibucaz at Jul 19, 2009,
It's because blacks were the ONLY people who were EVER enslaved..

Seriously though, every race has had their bad times. I'm Irish, and we've been buttraped by England forever. How come Irish people don't get a free newspaper?
Last edited by The Shroom420 at Jul 19, 2009,
Quote by itchy guitar
Brevard is hell too. So, atleast I understand where you're coming from.

how bad did it rain down there?
Quote by The Shroom420
It's because blacks were the ONLY people who were EVER enslaved

all i have to say to that is

TESTAMENT \m/
Quote by Night_Warrior
how bad did it rain down there?

It rained like a bitch. There is still lightning outside my window as I'm typing.

Palm Bay was right in the middle of it.
Quote by MakinLattes
Last edited by itchy guitar at Jul 19, 2009,
Quote by The Shroom420
It's because blacks were the ONLY people who were EVER enslaved

Well, unless you were being sarcastic...
no they wernt. hebrews were before. and many whites also during wars. and some greeks and some romans and ect...

EDIT: i see what you posted, and your right they all have lol.
Quote by Suffrin

Last edited by selibucaz at Jul 19, 2009,
Quote by selibucaz
no they wernt. hebrews were before. and many whites also during wars. and some greeks and some romans and ect...

I bought these for your sarcasm detector...

Edit: Oh sorry missed first part of your post...

Which I see you edited.

Quote by itchy guitar
It rained like a bitch. There is still lightning outside my window as I'm typing.

me too

Quote by creepingxdeth
all i have to say to that is

TESTAMENT \m/

yup
Quote by TheBurningFish

I bought these for your sarcasm detector...

Edit: Oh sorry missed first part of your post...

Which I see you edited.

lmao thanks i needed that.
Quote by Suffrin

Quote by Night_Warrior

yea man i know it isn't i was being sarcastic
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Florida sucks.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by ripdime04
yea man i know it isn't i was being sarcastic

... can we share a good lol about this?
Quote by Seryaph
Florida sucks.

Excellent contribution.

Page 1 of 2