Poll: Money or credit?
Poll Options
View poll results: Money or credit?
Money and anonynmity please! I'm not egotistical...
6 29%
I'd rather be actually known for what I do by the people I do it for.
15 71%
Voters: 21.
So Pit if you had to chose: would you rather be in an ultra-famous, stadium packing good band, of wich you're the "other one" or "one of the other two" (that is: a member of the band who most people know nothing about or give a **** about)

OR

Would you rather be in a great band wich is sort of well known in your own country and maybe a couple of other places, but of wich you'd be an important part of the band, get credit for your input and have people occasionally stop you in the street and tell you they think you're great?

What would you go for: being madly rich and unappreciated or being loved as a musician but not ever playing to thousands in a far off land?
Surely word of mouth would mean you'd get people finding out about your band abroad anyway?
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
I don't really need to be famous in Japan or China, I'll settle for being big in America
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
I think you'll have people who come on and go "id rather be huge in my own country" and just dont want to say theyd rather have the mega-bucks.

At the end of the day, everyone kinda wants to be as rich and succesful as they can, so we'd all want to be the stadium-playing nobody, but would rather be the loved, small-scale musician that every-one knows. Who knows anyway, you could be playing your own countries stadiums one day anyway

Thats just my view anyway
Partick Thistle - The Greater Glasgow Alternative

Gear List

Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez V70 Acoustic
Boss ME-50 FX Pedal
Boss OD-1 Pedal
Zoom G2 FX Pedal
Vox AD15VT
Pro Tools 9
I would choose to be as much towards the second option as possible while still being financially secure.
Being told you are great doesn't pay the bills.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.