is there a possible way to UP-tune your guitar so that the tuning would be A D G C E A tuned HIGH not LOW? If so what string suggestions cause .009 and .010 on high A breaks at about F# or G
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
Many companies have tried making super light strings for standard scale guitars that can tune to a high A, most of them failed.
youd need some serious tough strings for that kinda stuff. tune to like... high f# and capo the third fret? xD
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
LOL i was just experimenting with some stuff and i just had the idea for trying it out....but eh if not then oh well ill just do the capo thing
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
You could just start with the A string where the E string goes, And then use a real light gauge for the high A.

Another cool idea is tuning to standard using the top strings of a twelve gauge it sounds really cool.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29
You could just start with the A string where the E string goes, And then use a real light gauge for the high A.

Another cool idea is tuning to standard using the top strings of a twelve gauge it sounds really cool.

hmmm........