Search bared, and only one thread came up that hasn't been posted in since 2007.

So Placebo, best album or song? Anyone going to see them or already seen them live?

General Discussion on the band I guess.

Anyone found many tabs for then new album? I know UG has got quite a few but I've searched the internet for ages and can't find a single one for Julien.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Fave album: Black Market Music
Fave song: Pure Morning

I've seen a couple of times, met them too. They signed my copy of "Once More With Feeling"
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Placebo, one of my favourite bands and a huge, huge influence on me musically. More vocally than guitar, but still.

Favourite song: Summer's Gone. I've listened to this song so many times.
I won't lie, I really am a terrible guitarist. I'm learning though, so I would appreciate a bit of patience if I ask stupid questions or make incorrect statements.

Please and thank you.
Love em'. Favorite song is a toss up between: "Sleeping With Ghosts", "Meds" and "Every You, Every Me."

Brian used to live 5 minutes away from me. Think his mum still does.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Best album: Meds. by far. Very depressing, but literally everything on it is beautiful.

Best song: Post Blue.

Saw them live a few weeks back too. Awesome show, but they had like 3 other people on stage playing guitar/bass/keys, and they didn't thank them or anything. They didn't even really acknowlage (sp?) their existence. I thought that was a bit weird.
Thomas hopes to not have offended anyone with this post. No responsibility whatsoever is taken for any spelling or grammar mistakes, should there be any.

last.fm
Last edited by Samothomas at Jul 21, 2009,
Fave album i think is : Sleeping with ghosts but i so damn love their newest - Battle for the Sun, something unusual but just loove it. (mm)
Fave song(-s): amm, Come Undone , Black Eyed and everything else.

amm, I have seen them just once but it was amazing. how they played Special Needs, ohmygosh, it was sooo..(mm)
I'm 36 degrees.
My grandfather would say: "I'm going upstairs to fuck your grandmother". He was an honest man, and he wasn't going to bullshit a four-year-old.

-Carlin
Once more with feeling is my favourite of their albums and pure morning is the best track
Sigs Are For Pussies