Just finished the lyrics/vocals to my song its on my profile. not sure if im a big fan of the lyrics (they are on there too if you wanna check em out). im pretty proud of this one though :P
crit4crit?
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Go EZDummer!
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
Quote by walkingminstral
Go EZDummer!

haha yea, im guilty, but drums are a pain to record...especially since all im using is a 50 cent webcam mic haha
I really enjoyed the guitar playing. Any chance you'll make tabs?
This choice is passion, this path is tension.
Quote by Phoenix322
I really enjoyed the guitar playing. Any chance you'll make tabs?

i suppose i could, itd be a pain since there quite a few different tracks, but i could just do all the main stuff if you like, its all pretty repetitive though which makes it pretty easy :P
thanks for the feedback
Quote by MattsRichardson
i suppose i could, itd be a pain since there quite a few different tracks, but i could just do all the main stuff if you like, its all pretty repetitive though which makes it pretty easy :P
thanks for the feedback

That'd be really awesome.
Quote by Phoenix322
That'd be really awesome.

Just for "Distance" right? i could probably have it done sometime within the next week i suppose, i hope you have a capo
Quote by MattsRichardson
Just for "Distance" right? i could probably have it done sometime within the next week i suppose, i hope you have a capo

Yup just that one. I'm typically a metalhead so I don't have a capo >.<

But I'll just tell my friend to hold his finger on the right fret until I tell him to let go ^.^

The intro/verse riff is really cool. I could keep that on repeat all day
Quote by Phoenix322
Yup just that one. I'm typically a metalhead so I don't have a capo >.<

But I'll just tell my friend to hold his finger on the right fret until I tell him to let go ^.^

The intro/verse riff is really cool. I could keep that on repeat all day

ha oh okay, well im touched that even a metalhead would like my music haha, but if you dont really wanna go shell out for a capo you could make one pretty easily

just get a pencil and a **** ton of rubberbands, put the pencil across the frets and then put rubberbands on both sides so it locks in place, i did that when i was too cheap to go out and buy one lol, and it seemed to work. its capo on 11th fret though so its pretty high up there lol :P