I'm thinking of buying a Laguna LE422 as my next guitar.

I am wanting to put something on there to make it "MINE".
I was thinking of a bridge-cover with a little design etched on it, or something like that. What else could I do?
well, keep in mind that a bridge cover will prevent you from really palm muting.

hm...i don't know what you could do really. mayeb change out knos? i really suggest getting the guitar, getting to know it's character, and then working from there.

tbh, it's going to be pretty decently hard to make it "your own" without doing a lot of work since you can't just switch out a pickguard or anything
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
maybe make a design from sheet metal and slap it on there. Thats the only other thing I can think of. Maybe some bullet hole stickers, IDK.
Colored pickups or pickup covers?

I think those would stick out...Like those candy apple Ibanez guitars. The pickup color really supplements the guitars...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by neptune1988
maybe make a design from sheet metal and slap it on there. Thats the only other thing I can think of. Maybe some bullet hole stickers, IDK.

for the love of all that is good, don't put stickers on that guitar lol of course, if you want to, go for it, but the wood on those guitars looks pretty darn good as it it, and personally, i think stickers would take away A LOT

but yea, i would just wait until your holding and know the character of the guitar.

doing something with the pickups would be pretty cool i do admit
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
yeah, I'm gonna wait.. I am kinda jumbping the gun arent I?

Also, I'm not too sure what I could do tbh, anyway.

and yeah, now that you mention it. Defintely NO STICKERS!!!

Something like this would rock.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by neptune1988
yeah, I'm gonna wait.. I am kinda jumbping the gun arent I?

Also, I'm not too sure what I could do tbh, anyway.

and yeah, now that you mention it. Defintely NO STICKERS!!!

yea, you kinda are lol, but that's fine, and i completely understand where your coming from. new guitar excitement goes a loooooong way.

just take your time and enjoy the process of getting a new guitar! for msot of us, those are rare times and very much worth relishing
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional