I have a bass (4-string precision bass ripoff) with no branding and simply the letter "B" in some kind of cursive script on the headstock. I got it from a wholesale guy on ebay for real cheap and all it came with was a gig bag (unbranded too, of course...) Can anyone help me as to the make of this bass?

Sorry I don't have a picture but I can try to find one on eBay.
yeah a pic would be needed tbh.
Strange thing is we had a similar thread to this a few days ago where a 4 string j rip-off only had the letter A on the headstock... hmm
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/82056521/Images/4/GB43P-BK-EDIT_2new.jpg

The picture shows the brand, but the bass I have is different... I'm still looking but I hope that helps

Edit: I found a pic of the bass, except the headstock on mine has "B" instead of whatever this one has... (maybe the two are related)

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/olivetree09/EB43-SB.jpg
Last edited by cal1 at Jul 19, 2009,
I really don't know... does it have a serial number? and how does it play? Is it a professional quality bass or a cheap, starter p knock off?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by gilly_90
I really don't know... does it have a serial number? and how does it play? Is it a professional quality bass or a cheap, starter p knock off?

More than cheap.. all in all I paid a little over $30 (excluding shipping). The body feels unusually light, almost as if it were hollow or made of plastic, and it plays somewhat crappy (the action is pretty high). No, there isn't a serial number. I gave up on it a while ago and went back to playing my short scale bass.
A and B! OMG
this must be some kind of crazy conspiracy theory!
quick mail those news to michael moore!

well seriously, if they cant even think up an own brand name they must really suck.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
*waits for a C Bass*
Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by bass-boy-garith
well done mr. kiss my bass, well done
Quote by Biehayn
At this rate we will end up with "J" basses

oh, very good sir
Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by bass-boy-garith
well done mr. kiss my bass, well done
I cant wait for the Z bass (maybe it will be of higher quality?)
Quote by joehhy
What if they run out of letters?

Then they start on the numbers.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding