I think it will be very scripted. I mean ok, they got a gang to terrorize them, and if wasn't scripted those survivers can easily kill them if they had no idea who they were. Whatever scientific experiment they're trying to do here will not have accurate results.
I like how they assume there will be "bad" people who come in and loot/steal their supplies. What is this, The Road Warrior?
Quote by metaldud536
I think it will be very scripted. I mean ok, they got a gang to terrorize them, and if wasn't scripted those survivers can easily kill them if they had no idea who they were. Whatever scientific experiment they're trying to do here will not have accurate results.

Eh, that's true. There'll be some scripted stuff like that gang and the other video that showed random people just knocking on the door asking for food and shelter, but I hope they keep it to a minimum and just see if the people can live on their own for a while in the factory. It could be good or it could be **** depending on the level of scripting in it, but I guess that's true with everything.
I agree with posts above...What they really need to do is make a real survivor...put cameras on an island/inside a house and just leave people to survive, only letting them out if they have a life threatening emergency. No ****ing challenges or immunity idols or whatever else they do. Just lock people in a house or leave them on an island and thats it.
Quote by vivalasteve
I agree with posts above...What they really need to do is make a real survivor...put cameras on an island/inside a house and just leave people to survive, only letting them out if they have a life threatening emergency. No ****ing challenges or immunity idols or whatever else they do. Just lock people in a house or leave them on an island and thats it.

they should do this but have it like they cant do certain things at certain times like go outside after the sun goes down or they "die" and go home.
DOnt give a ****. Cunts hole!
Gear
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR
1967 Ventura Les Paul Copy
Marshall JCM 2000 Dual Super Lead
where are the zombies!?
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by .Jamison
DOnt give a ****. Cunts hole!

tsk tsk

It looks dumb. I'm not going to watch it.

To that one guy who talked about dropping them isolated on an island: ever seen Survivorman?
Get a Carvin. Do it.