Page 1 of 2
A thread to talk about Chuck taylor all-stars, or knock-offs.
What colors? high or low? Other brands that resemble?
Discuss.
If The Sun Refused To Shine
I Would Still Be Loving You
Mountains Crumble To The Sea
There Would Still Be You And Me

My Stuff
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Roland Cube 30X
Washburn Acoustic
Dunlop CryBaby

Chucks
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.

i own a pair of Black Converse, just to contribute
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
your mom is a hooker?

Quote by Beserker

I would join in and make it an orgy, f*cking my father up the ass while he gives it hard to my sweet little pumpkin, culminating in me cumming all over his bearded face.

...is that what you wanted to hear?

Quote by Momentosis
Chucks

On a related note, I can use this thread to ask the Pit whether I should get some new Chuck T's or not.

Last time I bought some, they lasted like...four months. Of course, that was because I tried using them for skate shoes, but I can't decide whether I should buy a new pair at 40 bucks a pop, or buy a crap pair of WalMart knock-off skate shoes for 25.
Quote by metaldud536
A thread about uncomfortable shoes

What?! Uncomfortable?! I mean, just at these things and tell me you don't wanna shove your feet in them!

I rock those, because nothing is more gangster than recycled tire rubber and anti-branding.

And yes, everything I do in life is measured in gangster-ness.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by archangels666

On a related note, I can use this thread to ask the Pit whether I should get some new Chuck T's or not.

Last time I bought some, they lasted like...four months. Of course, that was because I tried using them for skate shoes, but I can't decide whether I should buy a new pair at 40 bucks a pop, or buy a crap pair of WalMart knock-off skate shoes for 25.

Get some real high tops. They're practically the same price anyway.

Black and Low
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I have 5 pairs of high-top Chucks and one Cobain-style low-top pair (and I don't mean with holes in or blood-spattered). I love Chucks
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
I love Chucks.

I have a few pairs, I mainly wear my brown low tops these days. they're getting to that prime state of awesomeness that Chucks have a tendency to reach. I also have some high tops that used to be red. I tried dying em black, but they turned a maroon color instead. pretty cool looking, actually. I'm glad that experiment didn't work out as planned.

and if you want some cheap Chucks, look on the converse factory store site. I've never actually bought anything from them (well...I tried once. ended up not having the right size in stock.:\ ) but some of the deals are pretty good.

http://www.converse.com/#/products/shoes/sales
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Quote by metaldud536
A thread about uncomfortable shoes

I actually love flat-bottomed shoes like Chucks or Vans slip-ons.

I wore Chucks before it became fashionable, now I feel less inclined to wear them. Instead I try to find unique slip-ons from off brands like Route 66 or something.

Something cool that I saw, though, is a pair of transparent vinyl Chucks, and the rubber toe part is glow-in-the-dark.
those shoes are soooooooo ugly they look like they're made out of the cheapest materials you can possibly find.

get real hi tops:

BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Call me old fashioned but I wear black hi-tops.

Anyone seen EVH's 'Chuck's'? I almost ordered me a pair.
My gear.

Jackson DK2M/w Orig. Floyd Rose
Kramer Mutt/Project
Silvertone SG/w EMG 81/85
Line 6 Spider III
Peavy 5150 II Combo
MXR 10 Band EQ
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Boss DD-3
Quote by archangels666

if you think shoes that look like theyre made out of paper look better than vaiders then that must suck
Quote by Momentosis
*Chuck Lidell*
*Sum 41 Album*
*Chuck Berry*
Chucks

I give that a 2 by 3 laugh stack.
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by ep1kz
if you think shoes that look like theyre made out of paper look better than vaiders then that must suck

Sorry, something about wearing overpriced sweatshop shoes that look like minty boats doesn't exactly appeal to me.

Quote by InvaderTSN
I agree with this.

I too agree with that.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
I have a pair of terribly dirty black hi-tops, and i'm thinking about getting a pair of white low-tops for use with shorts.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Black Hi's with skull n' bones laces,

COMPLETELY black (yes, black rubber) low's with, of course, (BLACK) laces.
For those casual days.

I customize.
GTFO my sig
Quote by archangels666
Sorry, something about wearing overpriced sweatshop shoes that look like minty boats doesn't exactly appeal to me.

well, can't really argue you with ya since its your opinion and all, chucks are just far too flimsy for me. seems like you're wearing overpriced bread bags with soles.
Quote by ep1kz
well, can't really argue you with ya since its your opinion and all, chucks are just far too flimsy for me. seems like you're wearing overpriced bread bags with soles.

What can I say? I'm native.

They feels like moccasins.
GTFO my sig
I've got black hightops with grey pinstriping and my girlfriend has a pair of black hightops with silver computer thingy pattern its pretty sick.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by ep1kz

'Cept for the fact that I haven't had a pair of Cons in over a year now.
Quote by archangels666
'Cept for the fact that I haven't had a pair of Cons in over a year now.

by you i meant the typical converse wearer, not you in specific. probably shouldve clarified that.

but back on topic how much do all stars cost? hopefully its not above 20 dollars
Page 1 of 2