'Ay Pit! I gotta question for you all. I'm planning on getting my second tattoo and I was planning on getting along the lines of music somehow. I was already thinking on getting something like "Music is Happiness" or "Music is Life" but I don't know if I should get one of those or something like a song title or lyric or something. I also don't know where I want to get it. I was thinking somewhere on the chest or body, but I couldn't think of where since I still don't know what I want. But I do know I wanna get something that's inspirational when it comes to making music. I know it's sort of a personal choice on what inspires me, but I was wondering what some of the famous Pit's ideas were. And yes, I already know there's gonna be some dick joke thrown in here somewhere. Anyways... COMMENCE THE DISCUSSION!
Let's pump ourselves full of Magic Monkey Juice and take a trip to Spaceland.

Cosmic Cloud
Music Inspired me To Live

>.>
<.<

and get the Medieval writings thingy
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
A huge coat of arms across your back with crossed penises behind a stylized lion eating a cucumber.

I've seen some pretty cool norse runes...

Edit: /\/\ Dick butt fo' sho.
Last edited by Darksucker at Jul 20, 2009,
"There is no life without Music."

That's what I came up with.
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Dude for a tattoo you have to get something that is special to you. Something that you will not regret later. Ultimately it is you putting it on your body so you decide, don't turn to other people (especially the pit ex: dickbutt)
Though you would be my hero for getting that
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
Get the Triforce tattooed on your hand, and then randomly yell in public "TRIFORCE GIVE ME COURAGE TO DEFEAT GANON"
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
A treble clef on your chest? Maybe?
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by That_Hot_Guy
Get the Triforce tattooed on your hand, and then randomly yell in public "TRIFORCE GIVE ME COURAGE TO DEFEAT GANON"

This... OR ELSE!
Quote by That_Hot_Guy

I know a kid with a huge triforce tattoo on the back of his hand. When I saw it I was all like "Oh no you dittint."
A) figure it out for yourself
B) body mod thread
C) talk to a tattoo artist
from daylight...
...into darkness