Page 1 of 7
It's a great show with a different kind of humor. I'm still pissed that it got canceled in order to make room for The Cleveland Show (aka Family guy with black characters).
Because Peggy is such a god damn hatable character.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I am thinking the same thing. This show actually has the high brow comedy that FOX viewers don't understand. It got cancelled to make room for a more "in your face" edgier show (retarded idiot sitcoms). The King has some great episodes though.
Quote by Momentosis

True.. but everyone else is great.
Quote by Momentosis

I lol'ed.

Because it's not funny?
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Quote by sticksause
I'm still pissed that it got canceled in order to make room for The Cleveland Show (aka Family guy with black characters).
Are you ****ing kidding me? I love Family Guy, but really, this is too far.

And I totally agree. I'm not a devoted fan, but King of Hill was a nice breath of fresh air now and then.
Balls.
wtf there are people that hate king of the hill?

ive seen a LOT of tv, and king of the hill is the best animated show ive ever seen. i watch it religiously.
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
because its not funny. its formulaic and boring.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I love King of The Hill. I love Mike Judge. The Cleaveland Show can suck it and swallow. And then get the **** knocked out of it to get my money back.
Quote by rmr024
Are you ****ing kidding me? I love Family Guy, but really, this is too far.

And I totally agree. I'm not a devoted fan, but King of Hill was a nice breath of fresh air now and then.

It got cancelled for that?

Wow Fox, way to be whores
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Last edited by ferretface at Jul 20, 2009,
I love King of the Hill btw.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
King of the Hill is hilarious. Most people fail to see that because of its subtle humor.
Best scene ever was when Hank was getting ready to fight the pimp from Oklahoma (memorably voiced by Snoop Dogg)

Peggy: Hank, be careful!

Hank: Peggy . . . he is from Oklahoma.

That, or the episode where Hank gets high.

Brilliant show.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
I love King of the Hill, but it seems to be a show that you either get or you don't.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Bah. I'm not a huge fan of King of the Hill (it did give me some entertainment the past couple weeks) but it's probably better than some Family Guy spinoff (not that I don't like Family Guy).
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
it got cancelled WTF!!!!! THAT SHOW IS THE **** HOW COULD THEY OD THIS TOO ME

(what shall i fap to now.....)
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
i don't hate it, up until recently I did watch it religiously. I just don't watch much tv anymore.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Family Guy is going down hill, the episodes are getting to be hit-or-miss with fewer good ones as the seasons go on. King of the Hill had some highbrow humor, which is different considering everything else on Fox (and some of the stuff on FX for that matter). It's a shame the show got cancelled for another piece of crap that Seth McFarland is pushing, I really think Family Guy would be funnier if he wouldn't do The Cleveland Show or the internet cartoon ads with Youtube/Google.

Another strange thing, American Dad has seemed to get funnier as the seasons go on while Family Guy is losing it's touch. So strange.
Quote by Seryaph
Best scene ever was when Hank was getting ready to fight the pimp from Oklahoma (memorably voiced by Snoop Dogg)

Brilliant show.

The one where he gets high is hilarious. I love King of the Hill. Its different comedy. Almost clean but its funny cause you don't see it alot.
Quote by svquakes4
goddamnit, bobby

more like "gat dang it bobby, i got propane in my urethra!"
I really think Dale is one of the greatest animated characters ever.

God, funniest episode ever is when they Dale discovers Chuck Mangione hiding in the supermarket whiles he's on an extermination job.
Balls.
I love king of the hill, but more importantly, I love beavis and butthead.

Any beavis and butthead fan knows that hank hill was acctually orginally mr. anderson from beavis and butthead. This redneck screwball that they always screwed with.

Mike judge is awesome. I could go on about that dude for hours probably.
KotH got canceled for Cleavland?

dear god, fox just has its head up Seth McFarlanes ass dont they?

hes not even funny.. hes a plagiarist. un-original.

KotH > family guy
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
I'd watch it if I find it on but I wasn't a hardcore fan or anything. It's really dumb that it's getting canceled for a Family Guy spin-off but at least The Cleveland show could be good.
Quote by Seryaph

Brilliant show.

"That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning."

i didnt think it was hated at all.. loved that show.

fuck family guy.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>

Best character. EVER.

Quote by tubatom868686
Are you a M.A.S.H fan?

Finally someone recognizes it
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Last edited by ferretface at Jul 20, 2009,
All good things come to an end thus have no meaning.
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
I like the neighbors most. Its kind of boring but 1000x better than most of the crap on tv.

I think
South Park>family guy>king of the hill>simpsons>futurama>american dad>flintstones
Last edited by Tempoe at Jul 20, 2009,
Quote by dudius
Family Guy is going down hill, the episodes are getting to be hit-or-miss with fewer good ones as the seasons go on. King of the Hill had some highbrow humor, which is different considering everything else on Fox (and some of the stuff on FX for that matter). It's a shame the show got cancelled for another piece of crap that Seth McFarland is pushing, I really think Family Guy would be funnier if he wouldn't do The Cleveland Show or the internet cartoon ads with Youtube/Google.

Another strange thing, American Dad has seemed to get funnier as the seasons go on while Family Guy is losing it's touch. So strange.

Yeah I noticed that too. Family Guy is now one of the worst shows on TV. All they ever do is put in clips of Conway Twiddy (sp?) which is the dumbest shit ever.

Ranking of animated shows:
Futurama>Frisky Dingo>American Dad> Old Family Guy>King of the Hill> South Park> New Family Guy>Simpsons
Quote by Early Cuyler
KotH got canceled for Cleavland?

dear god, fox just has its head up Seth McFarlanes ass dont they?

hes not even funny.. hes a plagiarist. un-original.

KotH > family guy

Unoriginal, though some of his reference-humor is mighty damn funny. One of the newer episodes goes back through Peter's Ancestry and Stewy plays the part of a King. Someone smart mouths him and he says something about being the king and you hear this old lady voice that says "Well I didn't vote for you!" (Holy Grail style).
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Yeah I noticed that too. Family Guy is now one of the worst shows on TV. All they ever do is put in clips of Conway Twiddy (sp?) which is the dumbest shit ever.

Ranking of animated shows:
Futurama>Frisky Dingo>American Dad> Old Family Guy>King of the Hill> South Park> New Family Guy>Simpsons

If you are going to split up Family Guy you have to split up the Simpsons. The newer episodes are pretty painful. And it deserves to be higher up on that list.
Get a Carvin. Do it.