Good thing my amp has a headphone jack, I need not listen to her inane rambling...

Oh wait, I don't have the right kind of headphones! I need some with a 1/4" jack, mine are the tiny ones D:
That was a great read.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
What a loser.

XD
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quite a fascinating tale, my brother.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
You should have sex with her. See, then tell your dad she is having an affair with another guy, so he will leave her, and you will have had some sex. win/win
Engage in self-fellatio. Pronto.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by InvaderTSN
Have sex with your dad to make her jealous.

^ THIS

PRS SE Custom w/ Duncans
Classic Vibe 50's Strat
Egnater Rebel 20
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Crate v18-112 w/ Eminence Private Jack

USSR Big Muff Pi
Line 6 Echo Park
Boss BD-2
Vox Wah
Guitar Rig 3

DO NØT CLICK THÏS LINK

Hook 'em
Quote by Darksucker
Can you not just jack the volume on the amp and close your door?

Then your dad won't have to put up with her rambling either
Or she will get disgusted by you playing I Cum Blood so she will leave
Nah, it late. The neighbors don't mind me playing my amp in the day, but past 10, they get annoyed. But its better then the last people that lived there, so its cool.
Then go get one of those pieces where you can plug the smaller jack into the bigger one....Like a little adapter or so...
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
Go out where they are and instigate an engaging, rigorous and intriguing conversation about the origins of fapping.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Last edited by Dwight Schrute at Jul 20, 2009,
If i was a teenager i would be pissed if my dad had a girlfriend idk it would just make me into a brat, but now im older i would be like HEY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool story bro
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
XD

Also. I'm with my dad on the weekends so I wouldn't like to go to my mom's house. I like staying out here, its out of town so I don't have to deal with... town-stuff. And cuz my dad is cool, he just has a bad taste in women X_X