sorry no.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
What's with all the failed shoop threads? They used to pour out the llolz like wine from... the... um,... wine bottle.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
What's with all the failed shoop threads? They used to pour out the llolz like wine from... the... um,... wine bottle.

yeah... this was probably the most fail one I've seen in a while though...
You are guys are no fun..

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
This picture is not very shoopable.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by sticksause
Okay, that was brilliant
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
How come the title says shoop me, but the OP says two guys I know?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Hey everyone! Shoop TS!
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by darkstar2466
This picture is not very shoopable.

This.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
This is better than I thought it would be.
The one where bearded water drinker is giving laid back smoker head looks like laid back smoker standing there by himself until you focus.
Whose idea was it to ruin the delicious combination of peanut butter and jelly by adding bread?

Quote by Butt Rayge
No you fucking didn't...
you're response made it worth it
Balls.
Quote by Butt Rayge
No you fucking didn't...

I can't think of anything to do with the picture.
Listen up pitmonkeys, I'll only say this once or twice.

Mundane pictures never have shoop potential. It's only when you have an extraordinarily interesting/strange/unusual picture is when it's worthy of even asking for a shoop. And then, it could fizzle. Asking for anything to be shooped is killing the humour, please stop!

*Throws hands up in frustration*
Quote by Le_Bunny
Listen up pitmonkeys, I'll only say this once or twice.

Mundane pictures never have shoop potential. It's only when you have an extraordinarily interesting/strange/unusual picture is when it's worthy of even asking for a shoop. And then, it could fizzle. Asking for anything to be shooped is killing the humour, please stop!

*Throws hands up in frustration*

Amen.

That said, I present you with a little mindfuck:

🙈 🙉 🙊