wasn't sure if this would go here or somewhere else so sorry if its not right spot...

Anyways I'm going to start taking guitar lessons via webcam and well... i need a good webcam! Just to clarify, there will be shredding...More so by the teacher but yeah shredding will be done.... Mwahahaha!!!.... so I was wondering if anyone knew a good webcam that could keep up with fast playing and have a decent sound quality since i'll be playing electric and sound is obviously important here. thanks pit and for your troubles i give you presents of great value... LLAMAS!!!

Will the webcam be used for fap?
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
That seems silly, to take classes via webcam. What's the point?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
That seems silly, to take classes via webcam. What's the point?

The teacher I've found is AMAZING and a borderline hero to me. He has probably cured the diseases of dying puppies by playing guitar. Second I can't find any good teachers in my area who teach Neoclassical metal or can help me improve further in my musical interest. To me its a great idea since you get access to excellent teachers who you otherwise wouldn't due to location
Quote by firebird103
but thats not really a web cam, I don't think you can use that for stuff like skype can you? besides I don't have that much money....unless perhaps i dance on a stripper pole or become a prostitute....which i'd rather not

You CAN use it for webcam actually.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you