Page 1 of 2
I always find certain people to be very soothing when they talk. I frequently find myself looking on google or youtube for people talking and just leave them on while I do whatever it is I'm doing.

Its usually advertisements too, like someone trying to sell you 15 ebooks for the amazing price of $24.99...

But I love it. Its just so soothing and to be quite honest, exhilarating. Its almost orgasmic. My ears just feel so good inside and out.

Anyone else have this?

And if so, can you share some people to listen to?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I like harsh, discordant sounds.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by skaterskagg1
What the hell? Only if it's a super sexy sounding girl, for obvious reasons.

I dunno man. People talk and it just kinda tickles the insides of my ears...And it rocks...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by sticksause
"You're going to love the way you look. I guarantee."

THIS!

I actually think he has an awesome sounding voice.
I wish mine was that low. Or as low as Alan Rickman's(the guy who plays Snape).
Quote by sticksause
"You're going to love the way you look. I guarantee."

That I can understand.
Chuck Robertson from the Mad Caddies has an amazing voice and he makes me feel relaxed. Dave from Minus The Bear has a soft but very soothing voice.
I may not have a brain, gentlemen, but I have an idea...
david attenborough in planet earth. i watch that everytime i get home when im trashed from a party. **** puts me out like its nobodys business.
David Attenborough (narrator of the Planet Earth series) finds his way into my soul every time he talks about a random insect getting traumatically inseminated

EDIT ^beaten to it
Quote by Tempoe
monotone is soothing to me. I hate voices that change in pitch too much.

Yes, those are usually the ones that kinda get me off...Koran Godwin for example. He has a website about basketball and podcasts, and he sounds the same in every damn podcast, but I've listened to them all and eagerly await the next one even though I really don't give a **** about the content...just the voice....However listening to something over and over again just won't do.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Clearly Morgan Freeman... He needs to make every commercial so they won't suck so bad. And be every actor in every commercial. Ever.
Quote by TheChaz
Clearly Morgan Freeman... He needs to make every commercial so they won't suck so bad. And be every actor in every commercial. Ever.

This=win. He just sounds so friendly.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by TheChaz

Morgan Freeman is god. Really.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by mmolteratx
This=win. He just sounds so friendly.

I think you guys are missing the point though...Does his voice make you tingle? Does it make you feel euphoric?

I'm reaching near climax from peoples voices man.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by skaterskagg1
That's just ****ing weird.

Apparently so as others aren't sharing my thoughts on the subject...

Yet I do supposed I'm lucky and you should all be jealous of me having extra ways of achieving pure pleasure...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Carmel,

/thread

what, you don't believe me?

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Carmel/

have a listen to her MP3s

She makes too many clinking sounds...Her c's and k's really put me off...

But besides that it is quite nice...Not on the level of some of the internet people I've found, but better then the normal person.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
She makes too many clinking sounds...Her c's and k's really put me off...

you're crazy, that just adds to the soothingness. it's probably just the mic anyways.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
you're crazy, that just adds to the soothingness. it's probably just the mic anyways.

Could be the microphone, that is true...But thats all I know of her, so I must stand by that unless she comes in person to show me what her voice really is like.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
Could be the microphone, that is true...But thats all I know of her, so I must stand by that unless she comes in person to show me what her voice really is like.

I can't imagine her NOT being attractive with a voice like that.
Quote by skaterskagg1

+1. she lives in israel, I've been to israel once. 75-80% of the women i saw were either above average hotness, or REALLY hot.
Quote by skaterskagg1

Oh skater, you're so far ahead of yourself. Her looks never came into play here. This thread is about voices silly boy. We ain't debating hot ladies, just their voices!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
Oh skater, you're so far ahead of yourself. Her looks never came into play here. This thread is about voices silly boy. We ain't debating hot ladies, just their voices!

I'm just saying...
Quote by TunerAddict

It sorta goes hand in hand. I've personally never met a chick with a really hot voice who didn't have a nice face AT THE VERY LEAST. most chicks with hot voices that i know are the full package.

also, contributing to hot voices in general:
Jennifer Tilly. you know her as Bonnie on family guy. she has the hottest voice ever. I could listen to it all day.
Atm this spanish chick is staying with a friend of mine...I could listen to her talking for hours on end...in Spanish or English both are equally soothing
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by Taylz24
Atm this spanish chick is staying with a friend of mine...I could listen to her talking for hours on end...in Spanish or English both are equally soothing

Nice.

I'm listening to this guy on Youtube right now, he is talking about stretching...

Not great, but decent.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
Nice.

I'm listening to this guy on Youtube right now, he is talking about stretching...

Not great, but decent.

You listen to dudes talk about random crap for fun? You are quite strange my friend.
Quote by skaterskagg1
You listen to dudes talk about random crap for fun? You are quite strange my friend.

I'm searching for the right voice to make my ears tingle...I told you man, its soooooo euphoric
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

TS, I am ashamed, but I know exactly what you mean
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
the Old M&S advert with albatross playing in the background
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Yeah, I love females with soft voices. Pretty accents also do it for me, guy or girl.

Preferably French or Irish.

I truly won't date a girl unless she has a nice voice.
This is weird, I didn't think that many other people did this.

I usually just find someone's vlog on Youtube and open up almost all of their videos. Then I'll just listen to them while I'm doing whatever it is I was doing before I went on youtube.

I know the feeling you're getting as well. Well, maybe not to the extent that I'm almost getting off from it, but I do get shivers up my back or a tingling feeling in my ears.
Last edited by soulflyV at Jul 20, 2009,
My ex had the most soothing voice, at least to me. She was talking once and i feel asleep because of it.

Ok, i lie, it was also a little booring.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
I think I see what you mean, but I can't say I have that same thing though..

I do however get some sort of weird chill down my spine, in very very very rare cases with people singing, but I only know like 3-4 cases where that has happened with me..

and I also have that sometimes with music on itself actually..
often just high piano melodies, but that's really really rare for me
here's an example of the singing btw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyYNcpWhVbk

at about 2:10

and NO,

I'm not getting an orgasmic feeling listening to nuns...
I'm not that weird....

I hope...
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Last edited by ultimate-slash at Jul 20, 2009,
Page 1 of 2