Page 1 of 2
Okay... It's 2:30 and I just heard something crawl around outside my room window... It was getting into the trashcans... I think... So since I'm extremely cowardly, I have turned to the pit to tell me what this creepy-crawly thing outside my bedroom window (that I cannot see) is. What is this creepy-crawly thing?

wow... I said "creepy-crawly" 4 times counting the title and the post...
Quote by lceman13
The amount of ignorance in this thread is amazing.
If consequences dictate, it's only wrong when we get caught - Tool
care to describe it? It's probably an alien though, or maybe some kind of demon or pissed off spirit. be scared

Imagine that outside your window...

or maybe candlej- *no, NO! grow up Shinysides!*
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 20, 2009,
It's the Coon!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
well we have already determined that it's creepy and crawly, but i have one more question.
Are you high?
Aliens. Run while you still can!
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?
in addition to all of that, you also win the thread.

Quote by metallica724
>:O littlejoy isnt a creep hes full of win unlike you
Quote by CreepingxDeth
I see it but its hard to make out. What is it?

the pissed off spirit of a demonic alien outside of TS's window.

i feel like a total asshole, that kind of crap scares the hell out of me late at night lol, i only imagine what i'm doing to the poor guy.

but seriously, TS can you describe it? can you see it or is it just noises?
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

Imagine that outside your window...

Now it's extremely hard to stay in the MOD contest... thanks... :P
Quote by lceman13
Quote by dizzle!

That fat black chick 2nd from left ruins it.
Quote by dizzle!

take a closer look at that picture, around the window. I promise you won't have any trouble avoiding polishing the golden trumpet.

Quote by skaterskagg1
That fat black chick 2nd from left ruins it.

look above her.
i mean the pic the guy posted lol. I love watching videos to freak myself out on youtube. *1: Am after watching said videos* "What in the holy **** was that!?" *cat jumps on bed* "AIEEEE" That happens more then it should...
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
take a closer look at that picture, around the window. I promise you won't have any trouble avoiding polishing the golden trumpet.

look above her.

I've seen that pick a thousand times and everytime that fat black chick has ruined it. I noticed the guy in the window right away.
WHOA!!! DUDE!!! THAT IS CREEPY!!! (and the black chick ruins it for me 2...) That is one of the mmost stalkerish pics ever... I seriously hope that dude isn't going through my can...
Quote by lceman13
Raccoons, bro.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
When I saw what I was supposed to see in that picture I shat bricks. No, but I got really creeped out...
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?
in addition to all of that, you also win the thread.

Quote by metallica724
>:O littlejoy isnt a creep hes full of win unlike you
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

but seriously, TS can you describe it? can you see it or is it just noises?

It's probably a raccoon looking for a snack.
sorry, i went a bit overboard with the creepy crawlies.

I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by skaterskagg1
It's probably a raccoon looking for a snack.

i've got a few coyote's around my house, so TS if you hear a bunch of LOUD rustling, it may be a coyote, in which case... keep your dog or cat inside.

OR it could also be an alien outside your house. maybe it's already in at this point, staring at you an inch away from the back of your head, waiting for you to turn around...

/being a dick.
Quote by skaterskagg1
I'm going with Lt. Shinysides, it's definitely an alien. We're all ****ed.

well, not the rest of us yet. just the ones they are scouting...
Okay... I went outside and the large bulb that illuminates the property went out... THe only light remaining was from my uncle in the living room reaching outside (he was watching cinemax if you catch my drift). I started to hear weird noises and I'm fairly creeped out now (and i dunno where my dog is) (he's a pit so he'll be fine)

Oh and to coryclok: DUDE!!! I haven't talked to you since I prank called you as tony montana!
Quote by lceman13
Quote by Zugunruhe
sorry, i went a bit overboard with the creepy crawlies.

Where's cory?

>.>

<.<
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by dizzle!
Okay... I went outside and the large bulb that illuminates the property went out... THe only light remaining was from my uncle in the living room reaching outside (he was watching cinemax if you catch my drift). I started to hear weird noises and I'm fairly creeped out now (and i dunno where my dog is) (he's a pit so he'll be fine)

Oh and to coryclok: DUDE!!! I haven't talked to you since I prank called you as tony montana!

that alien didn't want you to see it, so it turned off your porch light.
pitbull can defend itself from anything NOT potentially 8 and a half feet tall.

it's probably raccoons, but that doesn't mean there couldn't also be an alien out there.
Quote by CreepingxDeth
Its Behind!!!

i saw that movie when i was really young. that **** was ****ing terrifying. I don't think you realize how hard it was for me to search up and post that picture. type in "signs alien" in google. my skin crawled. I'm still scarred from the home video scene.
Aliens...OR! Geneticly modified humans used to infiltrait the legendery Pit by stalking its members...
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
i saw that movie when i was really young. that **** was ****ing terrifying. I don't think you realize how hard it was for me to search up and post that picture. type in "signs alien" in google. my skin crawled. I'm still scarred from the home video scene.

Yeah man i was like 13 when it came out and i watched it in theaters. I had my feet up on the seat the entire time with my hands on my ears lol.
Now it's beginning to rain and a thunderstorm is by here... This sucks... I won't have to get off the computer tho (battery backup). Oh I found my dog too... He was barking at a squirrel that ran up the tree behind my house... Then I heard some very disturbing noises that either came from outside or the living room (uncle+cinemax=nasty)
Quote by lceman13
Page 1 of 2