i searchedbarred and nothing came up for one of my favourite acts of 2009 so far!

these guys are amazing, if you haven't heard post-nothing yet you are missing out, 2 piece who can sound like a 5 piece.

discuss!¬
Man, I heard they've got post-nothing out recently and I can't wait to check it out.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I heard them a couple of months back.
I don't really like them at all. They sound sort of silly to me.
I really enjoy their debut.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
I've got Post-Nothing and am not really a fan. I can't understand the praise it received if I'm honest.
the album cover reminds me of television's marquee moon cover. thought i'd just point that out.
So I pretty much love these guys. Hopefully Post-Nothing will grace my disc organizer in the near, near future.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Good album, nothing too intelligent but it's ****ing garage rock, course it won't be!
Liking the big wall of sound, bet they create a great atmosphere live.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
I've got Post-Nothing and am not really a fan. I can't understand the praise it received if I'm honest.

i agree. this whole punk-noise thing is getting pretty tiresome. first no age (decent band), then wavves (who really really suck) and now japandroids. i mean, seriosuly. they're all doing the exact same thing and none of them are doing anything interesting or innovating, niether musically nor lyrically. how are they getting all that praise? i seriously don't get it. i mean, sure, it may be catchy, but stop acting like it's the second coming of mbv or something. they're all fad bands.
I've heard a few of their songs, but they don't really do anything for me. I was considering seeing them live to see if my opinion would change... but then I didn't. Yep.
I've heard Wet Hair and Young Hearts Spark Fire and I really like them but I honestly can't imagine listening to an entire album of that sort of music. Is it varried enough to keep it fresh or is it a bit samey?
My brother raves about these guys. I haven't gotten around to listening to them, but it's definitely on my to-do list.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
You better get on the ball with that. You're missing out.
listen to them. they are amazing and i cannot believe i have missed them every single time they've come to my town. Younger Us is pretty dang good, but almost a lil' too poppy
Quote by RATM forever
definitely the best spam thread today!
Incredibly fun band. I still listen to Post-Nothing regularly enough
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by halloweenhead
listen to them. they are amazing and i cannot believe i have missed them every single time they've come to my town. Younger Us is pretty dang good, but almost a lil' too poppy

They've been to my town only once and I was there like white on rice. It was awesome.
They blew my mind all over my face and then proceeded to rock it clean off in Boston last summer. Hoping I can catch them again soon!
I listened to a few songs, and thought they were alright. Nothing special though. From what I've seen on youtube they put on a pretty good show. I would like to see what these guys do in the future.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"