okay so i know jaxxville guitars have a horrid stigma of making ****e copys and low end starters tc. but has anyone seen the new special editions??

mahogany body with maple top, gourgeous inlay all up the fretboard, EMGhz pickups, and some nice looking hardware. 200 pounds! im tempted.. sorely tempted
Mah gear :p

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
BC rich NJ neck thru series warlock
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

"Remember your a WOMBLE!!!"
Quote by Morrie2995
dude you just became my hero. Nice
Link?
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
never judge a guitar by its specifications or appearance. try before you buy - that's all i can say really.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
heres a link i dunno about you guys but im thinking this might be my next guitar!!

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

Quote by Morrie2995
Sounds like they are trying to do the same as Agile. Make decent quality things that can be sold cheap because of no name/commercial advertising.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Hard to say how well it will play. I suggest you actually spend time trying the guitar before making the purchase. For some reason, hat picture doesn't look like a very playable guitar.

Knob's a little too bling though.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
sadly no :/ the only place ive ever seen a jaxxville for sale is GAK and ebay. shops dont seem to stock them (at least the shops i know of here in england) because of there cheapyness etc

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

Quote by Morrie2995
Quote by sylphin
sadly no :/ the only place ive ever seen a jaxxville for sale is GAK and ebay. shops dont seem to stock them (at least the shops i know of here in england) because of there cheapyness etc

Theres a load in a pawn shop down my way, in Basildon.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
ah right well thats a far way out from i think XD well bottom line is ive never seen a jaxxville anywhere other than the net. so im weary of it at the moment but at the same time highly considering it. i mean ffs EMG's, mahogany body.. and yeah the bling knobs.. i dont care how much ill get flamed for this but i like em!

so who knows maybe ill go for it!! and if it sucks.. well sure ill be pissed but hey you only live once so may as well giove it a shot

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

Quote by Morrie2995