When playing I noticed the 4th fret is buzzing a lot on the low E string, and there appears to be a slight dent in it. I'm hoping just changing the strings will fix it. Can anyone recommend which strings I should but for it, preferably Rotosounds?
Get the guitar setup.
And most people use size 10 strings.
I use Skinny Top Heavy Bottom strings.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Crate V33 212 Combo
DigiTech Whammy IV
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR Classic Distortion
Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Boss GE-7 Equalizer

use whatever strings u like. for a dot most people use 10's or 11's but whatever feels most comfortable for u.personally i prefer d'addario strings but again,whatever u prefer.theres no set rules. if thers a dent in the fret u mite need to get it dressed but try adjusting the truss rod first to see if that will solve the buzzing

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
i use rotosound 10s on my semi hollow and its nice. depends on your scale length and stuff though
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Mmmm, sorry must be more specific, I meant there is a slight bend in the string (NOT the fret) at the 4th fret.