Which band out of Pantera and Slayer do you think has the worst Debut Album cover?

Pantera

Slayer

Personally, I think Pantera.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I thought this was gonna be for us to post what we thought out of whatever bands we enjoy/don't enjoy.

TS...

I

AM

DISAPPOINT

edit: pantera
Both suck but I'm gonna go with King Crimson

I know it's a classic, but I hate it nonetheless

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Paranoid

I barely know what I'm looking at. A black guy running really fast with a sword wearing a space helmet and brightly colored clothes?
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Quote by Hobble
Paranoid

I barely know what I'm looking at. A black guy running really fast with a sword wearing a space helmet and brightly colored clothes?

I think that's the whole point of the cover.. It's like what you see when you are paranoid
Quote by Mr.brownstone93
I think that's the whole point of the cover.. It's like what you see when you are paranoid

I don't know about you, but I have never seen a futuristic man with a sword and shield running at me when I'm paranoid, even when I've been on acid.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Quote by Hobble
I don't know about you, but I have never seen a futuristic man with a sword and shield running at me when I'm paranoid, even when I've been on acid.

Yup, they might as well have called the album "Irony" or "WTF?!!!"

/] 三方 [\
Quote by Hobble
Paranoid

That's not their debut album though. Sabbath's debut's cover is awesome.

Quote by Mr.brownstone93

No, it's because the album was originally meant to be named after War Pigs, but they thought it would be too controversial (Vietnam War, and stuff).

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Hobble
Paranoid

Do you understand the meaning of the word 'debut'?
Quote by CoreysMonster
it's gansta-speak for "the bottom"?

/] 三方 [\
Quote by CoreysMonster
it's gansta-speak for "the bottom"?

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by Horlicks
Do you understand the meaning of the word 'debut'?

Yes, I just didn't know Sabbath had an album before Paranoid.

---Pope John XXIII
^ It's called Black Sabbath and has an awesome cover.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by SlipknotRule93
^ It's called Black Sabbath and has an awesome cover.

Already looked it up, it is indeed awesome.

---Pope John XXIII
Quote by Hobble
Yes, I just didn't know Sabbath had an album before Paranoid.

Black Sabbath is the name of the album, and it's better than Paranoid IMO.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!