ok ive noticed a lot of hate on ultimate guitar towards line 6 amps and ive never understood why?
ive only had 1 amp myself (a complete noob amp) but ive played a line 6 spider and a marshall on stage before and i didnt really notice a difference. i was in my local music shop on saturday and the sales person said out of the two options a marshall and a line 6 spider and he said id be better of with the line 6 which was £30 cheaper than the marshall. so why all the hate towards line 6
oh how big of an amp would i need to hear over a drum kit and bass guitar 30 watt 75 watt? i dunno thanks
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=127893

Learn to fecking search.

I wish people stopped posting threads trying to justify their purchases.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
ok dude i first i didnt buy anything im thinking about it and second i already searched and got the same thing and that link doesnt help me i still dont understand why people hate line 6 amps
reported
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Its not Line 6, it's the spider series. And if you can't understand why people hate them you're not lookin hard enough.
Reason for report we get like 5 threads of these a day, it's is so annoying and it has been answered so many times, learn to search.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
i did search but what i found didnt help me understand why people hate spiders just confirmed that people did hate them
Spiders sound bad. That's it.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius
Spiders sound bad. That's it.

I disagree. Respectfully. I have one, its not the gig rig, but it does just fine in the studio. There are hundreds of uses for one of those things. The components wont hold up to abuse. The knobs fall off, the input jack is plastic, and so on.

All in all I dont think that a new guitarist would gain any bad benifuts from owning a Line 6. There not the worlds greatest when it comes to amplification, but its better than playing through a 15w squier champ, or a no name practice amp.

I wouldnt recomend them for gigging, but thats my opinion. I should get some sound samples up from mine, its really not bad at all lined into Cubase SX.

I dont like the insane red channel, but the cleans are solid, and the stored banks provide a lot of functionality.
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
If the marshall was only £30 more it was probably a Marshall MG. They suck too.
***Short Sig***
also reported
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900