....nearly

Just ordered myself this

I played the same model in Ipswich a few times and really liked it

I believe GAK said they had it in stock, so it shouldn't be too long before it gets here.

Pictures with the rest of the family and sound-clips will arrive shortly after it does.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

nice choice, i love the jackson dinkys. you cant go wrong with an alder body and some seymour duncans. and in my opinion jacksons have by far the best necks you can buy. what color are you gonna buy?
Stay thirsty my friends...

Jackson DXMG Dinky
Bugera 333XL
ISP Decimator

Quote by thewho68
This thread is as of much use as Anne Frank's drumset.
Quote by HeavyMetalHokie
nice choice, i love the jackson dinkys. you cant go wrong with an alder body and some seymour duncans. and in my opinion jacksons have by far the best necks you can buy. what color are you gonna buy?

I ordered it in Show white.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

I think one of my mates has that guitar, & I think he grew tired of the FR pretty fast I think I'm the only one of my friends that likes having an FR
But it's an awesome guitar!!!
Treat it well
Brilliant guitar for the price, you wont be disappointed.
Jackson DK2M
Washburn WD-18SW
Ibanez RGR421EXFM
Genz Benz El Diablo 100w -> Framus Dragon 412
Boss GE-7
Ibanez TS-9
jealousy
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Im assuming you played the black one in music world, near the corn exchange then

I played it a couple of weeks back, didnt get a chance to fully try it out due to loads of kids waiting to get it off my hands unfortunately.
I like it! Love the maple fretboard. Not a big fan of Jacksons but i like that one.
congrats. nxt time wait till u get the guitar for ngd. although technically, u do now OWN the guitar since u paid for it right?
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by flanders_91
congrats. nxt time wait till u get the guitar for ngd. although technically, u do now OWN the guitar since u paid for it right?

I have paid for it, yes.
Quote by hmmm_de_hum
Im assuming you played the black one in music world, near the corn exchange then

I played it a couple of weeks back, didnt get a chance to fully try it out due to loads of kids waiting to get it off my hands unfortunately.

Yeah I did

Yeah its the guitar I always try out when I go to Music world
Quote by dark&broken

nice guitar
post pics once you get it
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
good choice sir, I was gona get that axe, a couple years back but got the MG instead.

Good guitars
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by eggo_boi_15
I have paid for it, yes.

Yeah I did

Yeah its the guitar I always try out when I go to Music world

Haha, i rarely go, because they purely take the piss out of me everytime i go really. They are always too quick to assume what you want in that store, plus all the guitars are hideously set up.

I asked for the heaviest gauge single string they do, being a 56 gauge...i said i needed a 68 minimum for B...i got the "why dont you buy a bass" remark also...

I wont even go into what they said when i needed to tune to F# on the 8 string...
Quote by hmmm_de_hum
Haha, i rarely go, because they purely take the piss out of me everytime i go really. They are always too quick to assume what you want in that store, plus all the guitars are hideously set up.

I asked for the heaviest gauge single string they do, being a 56 gauge...i said i needed a 68 minimum for B...i got the "why dont you buy a bass" remark also...

I wont even go into what they said when i needed to tune to F# on the 8 string...

I was gonna buy it this weekend from Music World, but I quickly realized that they're hideously overpriced. And their selection of strings has always been really bad. They dont' have any 7 string sets, which annoys me, cos the only place that I know of that do are PMT in Romford, which is fine, cos I get my nan to my me some every so often seeing as she lives 10 minutes away from there

They actually told you to get a bass?! Oh man I didn't realise they were that moronic
Quote by dark&broken

Yeah i just walked out at that point, there is a difference between humouring the customer and plain offending them that aside im tempted by one of the martin acoustics they had it there, stunning sound to it.