Page 1 of 3
I'm hated 'cause I look like a pretty typical scene kid and 'cause I have a stupidly big taste in music, from Ludacris to Nsync to Behemoth to Attack Attack! to Blackout Crew to Sash to Bruce Springsteen to Bob Marley to James Dean to Raffi etc. (basically, I listen to at least one artist from every genre, idk why, I just do, I love all music).

So pit, the question I bring to you is, why do people hate you?
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Because I'm Mr. Roboto.

funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
People don't hate me
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I'm hated 'cause I look like a pretty typical scene kid and 'cause I have a stupidly big taste in music, from Ludacris to Nsync to Behemoth to Attack Attack! to Blackout Crew to Sash to Bruce Springsteen to Bob Marley to James Dean to Raffi etc. (basically, I listen to at least one artist from every genre, idk why, I just do, I love all music).

So pit, the question I bring to you is, why do people hate you?

Is your problem
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Because I have long hair.

And on the last day of term, I made everyone in the class watch The Tracey Fragments instead of Transformers. Only me and the teacher enjoyed it. =/
Last edited by Oh Shize at Jul 20, 2009,
Quote by gilly_90
Is your problem

Hey, as ridiculous as the Stick Stickly video was, it's a catchy song, shush
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Quote by DirtyMakik
Because I'm Mr. Roboto.

I'm still doing the cover on my own, no matter how often you mention it

EDIT:^ and that's why people hate me.
I don't know. Maybe it's the long hair. Is it weird for stalkers to have long hair?
Quote by Beserker

I would join in and make it an orgy, f*cking my father up the ass while he gives it hard to my sweet little pumpkin, culminating in me cumming all over his bearded face.

...is that what you wanted to hear?

Quote by nikki82
because im better than them.

I like this answer
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

Quote by MightyAl
Because I'm a dick.

It's cool man.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Because I'm simply that awesome, people can't help but be incredibly jealous. They look at me and think "Oh my he is simply the most attractive, intelligent, funniest, manliest, kindest, overall most great person in the world. I'm jealous." Then after about 10 seconds of talking to me they love me, and the attractive girls want me to bone them.
Last edited by TEK34 at Jul 20, 2009,
Quote by CoreysMonster
I'm still doing the cover on my own, no matter how often you mention it

I'm living my emotions like Liev Schreiber in The Omen....

I'm f*cking sad.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Because I prefer Metal over pop/hip hop, or in a different group, because I prefer Power Metal over Black Metal...

>_>
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
funny thing about it is...

i'm a complete dick, but people like me. it's me that doesn't like people. go figure.
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Quote by TEK34
Because I'm simply that awesome, people can't help but be incredibly jealous. They look at me and think "Oh my he is simply the most attractive, intelligent, funniest, manliest, kindest, overall most great person in the world. I'm jealous." Then after about 10 seconds of talking to me they love me, and the attractive girls want be to bone them.

Oh what I would give to be you
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid

Quote by wesselbindt
I hate you because you backdoorbrag about your vast musical taste. It's annoying.

Sorry for being open-minded, brah. I don't think I'm any better for it, I just hate people that are narrow-minded for stupid reasons. Like "OMDZ, NO GUITAR SOLO N SHREDZ, THEREFORE IT'S **** LOL".
Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Quote by gilly_90
Oh what I would give to be you

grass is always greener...
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I hate you.

wow that wasn't predictable at all was it?
Quote by konfyouzd
wow that wasn't predictable at all was it?

I F*CKING HATE YOU!!!

I HATE F*CKING YOU!!!

I YOU ****-wut?
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
I F*CKING HATE YOU!!!

I HATE F*CKING YOU!!!

I YOU ****-wut?

haha... wait what???
people hate me cause I've picked up on my dads interest on weird music.

artists/songs he likes (some might not seem weird...trust me keep reading)

Roy Orbison, no specific song

Pink Floyd, no specific song

ELO, no specific song

Faust & Lewis, "Save the Beer"

Joe Walsh, "I.L.B.T's" ( I like big tits) & "GAMMA GOOCHEE"

Louden Wainwright III, "IWIWAL" (I wish I was a lesbian)

THE ENTIRE "ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW" SOUNDTRACK

The Toyes "Moster Hash"

the list goes on...
Quote by Mainer
people hate me cause I've picked up on my dads interest on weird music.

artists/songs he likes (some might not seem weird...trust me keep reading)

Roy Orbison, no specific song

Pink Floyd, no specific song

ELO, no specific song

Faust & Lewis, "Save the Beer"

Joe Walsh, "I.L.B.T's" ( I like big tits) & "GAMMA GOOCHEE"

Louden Wainwright III, "IWIWAL" (I wish I was a lesbian)

THE ENTIRE "ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW" SOUNDTRACK

The Toyes "Moster Hash"

the list goes on...

i can dig it, man.

"LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIN"
Cause I'm beautiful.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Quote by TEK34
Because I'm simply that awesome, people can't help but be incredibly jealous. They look at me and think "Oh my he is simply the most attractive, intelligent, funniest, manliest, kindest, overall most great person in the world. I'm jealous." Then after about 10 seconds of talking to me they love me, and the attractive girls want me to bone them.

im sorreh.
i cant hear you over the sound of how awesome i am.
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
No one hates me, I'm the funny guy, who hates the funny guy?
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
People hate me because, apparantly, I try too hard to be different.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I know a lot more about music than anyone I hang out with and I usually end up correcting someone or knocking their music taste. That and I'm pretty messed up with my emotions, they change like stoplights, one second I'm on top of the world, then the next I don't want to do anything but stay in bed. (Like today for instance, it's 10:30, I've been up for three hours and have yet to put my feet on the floor. )
Page 1 of 3