Quote by WhiskeyFace
He is a comedy genius!!

BLACK BOOKS!! (look it up)

If i said i was a fan, i would be into black books. he is quite good in shaun of the dead.
Quote by CoreysMonster
ಠ_ಠ

he meant Deutchland ist eine Toiletten

actually Germany is very clean. food is good for me because i like their fries.
he's great but he isnt the best ireland has to offer..we have so many great comics
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by DaathMatal
he meant Deutchland ist eine Toiletten

actually Germany is very clean. food is good for me because i like their fries.

notice my furrowed brow

"

EDIT: I dont mind comedians who make fun of germany (dont mention the war), but that's just stupid. saying hitler while talking about germans != joke.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 20, 2009,
He's not that great. Very poor delivery.
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
Quote by CoreysMonster
notice my furrowed brow

"

EDIT: I dont mind comedians who make fun of germany (dont mention the war), but that's just stupid. saying hitler while talking about germans != joke.

we get so many nazi documentaries. i think freud would say we actually like nazis because we watch so many programmes about them.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
I think Dara Ó Briain still reigns as the best Irish comedian at the moment.

David Byrne is awesome as well.
Dylan Moran is funny.

But the man who reigns in Black Books, and is the king of the universe itself..

(Invalid img)
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by CoreysMonster
David Byrne is awesome as well.

According to wiki he's Scottish American, is this true or false since i havn't heard anything by him.
I disagree, he's actually my favourite comedian. I love his terrible delivery.
-

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
According to wiki he's Scottish American, is this true or false since i havn't heard anything by him.

David Byrne...talking heads singer

Ed Byrne...comedian
I think he's absolutely excellent.

"german sounds like tinfoil being eaten by a typewriter being kicked down a stairs"
Quote by CoreysMonster

To be fair that wasn't really what the joke was about.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Dylan Moran is hilarious. He's a grumpy irish bastard that gets wasted before going on stage, what's not to love?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by alli_power
He's hilariously cynical, I love his stuff

Quote by Aléx
I disagree, he's actually my favourite comedian. I love his terrible delivery.

These. I love him. If you ask me he's much better than Bill B. in Black Books, and much better as a comedian too; I saw Tinselworm and barely grinned once.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
I think Dara Ó Briain still reigns as the best Irish comedian at the moment.

Ahem, Ed Byrne. I saw Ed at Glastonbury, he was absolute hilarious.

I think he's far funnier, I missed Dara on telly last night though. Wait, IPLAYER! YEAH!

Still, one thing is for certain, they're both wasted on the vile cancer that is Mock The Week.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Jaymz_515
These. I love him. If you ask me he's much better than Bill B. in Black Books, and much better as a comedian too; I saw Tinselworm and barely grinned once.

Watch Part Troll. Sadly they picked a bad show of Tinselworm, I have some bootlegs and it is hilarious.

They are just the perfect duo in Black books.

The best episode is when they write a children's story.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf

Oh God, yes! That was criminally funny! I love the one where Manny makes their shop one of the coffee+books+sofas bookshops too.

I remember when I worked in a bookshop myself, it brought back so many memories, because the owner is a grumpy Irishman, and I had to take on Bill Bailey's role of the strange, long haired assistant.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by CoreysMonster
notice my furrowed brow

"

agreed, I like alot of Germany mockeries (Fawlty Towers, Billy Conolly, Monty Python) but not only is that not funny but it isn't true either...
Quote by Demon Wolf
Watch Part Troll. Sadly they picked a bad show of Tinselworm, I have some bootlegs and it is hilarious.

They are just the perfect duo in Black books.

Oh I've seen some of his other work and I agree he is good, just Moran's better in my books. (black ones ololol) His bemused and angry attitude always charms me.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jaymz_515
Oh I've seen some of his other work and I agree he is good, just Moran's better in my books. (black ones ololol) His bemused and angry attitude always charms me.

Yeah, I prefer Bill's surrealistic ramblings and music over Dylan's drunken, random observations... But they're both hilarious.
Quote by Ichikurosaki