This kid is hilarious

Awesome.

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/transport/article6719191.ece

“American Global Group, 35 Countries, 22 Languages, One Team”

edit:

Tl:dr (still don't know what that stands for)

kid with autism tricks a load of airports etc. that he has his own airline and gets an article in a magazine about his airline etc. Its kinda like "Catch Me If You Can".
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Last edited by mrjimborinsane at Jul 20, 2009,
Despite his autism, this kid(even though he is one year older than I) is pure and absolute pwnage, and his actions reach a level of epicness that is higher even than the epicicity of the guy on youtube who ran naked through school.
Truly epic indeed.
"The case has parallels with that of Gary McKinnon, 43, the Asperger’s syndrome sufferer who is facing extradition to the United States, accused of hacking into the Pentagon’s computers to look for evidence of UFOs (unidentified flying objects)."

God, that kid's brilliant..and he's may age...bastard's making all us stupid kids look stupid..er..
Quote by mrjimborinsane
This kid is hilarious

Tl:dr (still don't know what that stands for)

its stands for "Too long; didnt read."

other than that...
this. is. amazing.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Yorkshire, Yorkshire!

that's as far as I got before feeling the need to post..

EDIT: that is actually awesome!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Last edited by will123456789 at Jul 20, 2009,
Quote by severed-metal
"The case has parallels with that of Gary McKinnon, 43, the Asperger’s syndrome sufferer who is facing extradition to the United States, accused of hacking into the Pentagon’s computers to look for evidence of UFOs (unidentified flying objects)."

God, that kid's brilliant..and he's may age...bastard's making all us stupid kids look stupid..er..

I was thinkng the same thing.