2 5%
Opera 9.6/10
2 5%
Internet Explorer 8
5 14%
Mozilla Firefox
26 70%
Voters: 37.
Which, of the above poll options is your favourite browser and why.

I'm currently using IE (Internet Explorer) which is standard to windows. I hear Safari 4 smashes the sh!t out of it, so i thought before downloading it i would like to hear what the pit has to offer.

http://www.favbrowser.com/safari-4-vs-firefox-3-vs-google-chrome-vs-opera-10-96-vs-internet-explorer-8-7/

the stats on this site show safari 4 to be the clear winner.
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
iv tried many (firefox, ie, chrome, opera, konquerer) and idk why but i just like firefox the best. chrome was eh and opera was good but lacked some frills firefox has. never tried safari though.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
I use Firefox, but Safari is technically the best at translating code into what you see on screen.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
The one that has a searchbar.

'ported
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
I used to use Safari, but it crashed too much, and Facebook doesn't work on it (even the newest version), so I'm back on Firefox again.

I ran a benchmark test on all my browsers quite recently, with Firefox coming out on top for jsut about everything, closely followed by Safari on some, and leaving Opera in the dust.

I'm running Mac OS X btw.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I've got Safari 4 on my mac and I like it. Nothing special other than that it's faster. I still use Firefox on my laptop.
Quote by King Twili
The one that has a searchbar.

'ported

Good on you man, thanks heaps for posting that
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
firefox, its just plain better than all of the other ones. opera is a close second tho, IMO.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Google Chrome!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..