Is it just me are they always late when you have $hit on the TRUCK
always always. i feel like a little kid waiting for a package. everytime i hear a car i RUN to the window.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by mmjohn

+1

I agree completely.
Peavey 6505+ Head
Mesa/Boogie Oversized Rectifier 4x12 Cab
Schecter Diamond Series 006
Ibanez SZR720 TGB
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Roland Micro Cube 10watt
Quote by mmjohn

The day they were supposed to deliver my Avatar cab the guy went to my appt, when I clearly specified "deliver to Appt. office building." I wasn't there, because I moved out a few days prior (which is why I said deliver to the office,) so they left a failed deliver blah blah blah.

I called, as soon as I saw the failed notice on my tracking update email, which was about 5 oclock. I pretty much screamed at the lady, who kept telling me "we cannot contact our drivers when they are in route." To which my response was "BULL****." Finally after 10 minutes of arguing she got her supervisor on the phone, I told him to get my **** to the office NAO!

The driver had to make a second trip by there, and drop it off. The lady at the office said he was "huffing and puffing" about it. Oh well, learn to read and it won't happen!

/rant
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
The lady at the office said he was "huffing and puffing" about it.

what a little bitch lol
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Z Stangray
G&L ASAT Classic (Ron Kirn Custom T-Style coming soon! ronkirn.com)
Keeley 4 Knob Compressor
Taylor 314ce
Quote by tubetime86
The day they were supposed to deliver my Avatar cab the guy went to my appt, when I clearly specified "deliver to Appt. office building." I wasn't there, because I moved out a few days prior (which is why I said deliver to the office,) so they left a failed deliver blah blah blah.

I called, as soon as I saw the failed notice on my tracking update email, which was about 5 oclock. I pretty much screamed at the lady, who kept telling me "we cannot contact our drivers when they are in route." To which my response was "BULL****." Finally after 10 minutes of arguing she got her supervisor on the phone, I told him to get my **** to the office NAO!

The driver had to make a second trip by there, and drop it off. The lady at the office said he was "huffing and puffing" about it. Oh well, learn to read and it won't happen!

/rant

lol, humorous, yet i can fell the pain you felt then. when u give someone an order on how to do something and they completely disregard it and screw everything up.

on topic-yea, anytime i order something it shows up at like 5 o'clock, compared to like noon when i see a UPS or FedEx truck drive by my house most other days. pisses the S**T outta me...wait, thats not physically right.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
They Phail to realize the importance of their CARGO.
so what is it you ordered anyway?
TOMAHAWK!

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by xxunder-takerxx
always always. i feel like a little kid waiting for a package. everytime i hear a car i RUN to the window.

forget cars,

garbage trucks are the WORST.

i always get so happy to hear the noise of a truck coming my way.....and then when i look.....its only a garbage truck.

=(
Ugh I hate waiting, the guys been to my house multiple times this month and he'll be here atleast 2 more time. Waiting on a computer and pedal atm.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
They ruined a Christmas for me a few years ago. I was suppose to get an Ibanez WD-7 - it was on the truck but the stupid driver never delivered it. I had to wait until after New Years to get it because the customer service person said something about some holiday bull**** that prevented them from getting it to me.
Quote by Bright Light
what a little bitch lol

Well, my old appt was on the third floor. So if he carried a 2x12 up the third floor, then down, then drove back later and carried it up the steps to the office I guess he has some reason to bitch.

The other funny thing is the UPS people kept saying "we'll get it to you tomorrow," I was so impatient I kept saying "it was promised to deliver today, it WILL deliver today, I need it today." By the time we were done arguing I think they were under the impression it was a kidney transplant or something.

Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
the worst is if u order around xmas time, and everyone else is getting stuff shipped so it comes extra late, and if u live north then weather also comes in. i got a new laptop last decemeber. didn't show up till like 7pm. or when i got my schecter also last december it showed up at my house while i was working. on my break my dad sent me a pic message of the box with schecter's logo on it. fricking torturing me.
TOMAHAWK!

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by flanders_91
so what is it you ordered anyway?

An 18v for my OCD and 3 tungsol 12ax7's. See thats all it took a little bitchin and he show's up! Off to change some Tube's.
YES I hate it, my mom had to track down the UPS truck that had my amp, the day OF an audition I was supposed to use it at. It was supposed to arrive 2 days earlier.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by DeltaFunk
YES I hate it, my mom had to track down the UPS truck that had my amp, the day OF an audition I was supposed to use it at. It was supposed to arrive 2 days earlier.

but i all turned out good right? stupid delivery system. sounds like something that would have happened to my lil brother. he has bad luck. me and my mom tell him its karma at work.
TOMAHAWK!

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by mmjohn
An 18v for my OCD and 3 tungsol 12ax7's. See thats all it took a little bitchin and he show's up! Off to change some Tube's.

im waiting on the purple and orange truck for my t00bz
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
^Wadjiget? For the Vibroverb? Turns out only one of my RCAs was any good.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by flanders_91
but i all turned out good right? stupid delivery system. sounds like something that would have happened to my lil brother. he has bad luck. me and my mom tell him its karma at work.

yeah I got my amp in time and our audition went great, but we didn't make it, it was a school talent show and they wanted a bunch of different acts besides bands, plus our singer had entered in another act so they cut us out, it was dumb.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Holy god. I'm waiting for my Macbook pro thats supposed to be here today...im just waiting for a loud-ass truck to come down the street.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Quote by Kevy Absolution
Holy god. I'm waiting for my Macbook pro thats supposed to be here today...im just waiting for a loud-ass truck to come down the street.

What model did you get? I got a 15" mbp 2 weeks ago and I love it. So much more powerful than last year's model, and it looks sweet.

To stay on topic, I came for lunch the day the laptop came in the mail and had to look at the package while I ate. Worst feeling going back to work for 4 hours thinking about my new computer.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Quote by gregs1020
im waiting on the purple and orange truck for my t00bz

WOOOHOOO the tungsol's have given me a perma-chub. Which ones are you gettin Greg? good luck to ya man!