So I went to a Sam Ash's with my best friend and immediately I stepped in and saw an ESP guitar that looked to have all specs that I wanted. I played it for a while and really liked it. I had brought my Gibson SG Faded (Low end version) because I was considering seeing how much I could get for it. There was a blow out sale there yesterday. I ended up trading my very bad SG and 85 bucks, for a thousand-dollar ESP, that was down to $430.

I'm quite happy about this because I needed something a bit more suited to play Eclectic Death Metal.
Quote by dandoosh101
__|__
--------(_)--------
--

One lol Bomber for you
Greatest lol yet
pics or its a DeVries Custom.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
haha. I'll have to take them later.
Quote by dandoosh101
__|__
--------(_)--------
--

One lol Bomber for you
Greatest lol yet
no, NAO!!!

jk, but seriously, get them up here as soon as possible, cause we're all never going to believe you traded in a gibson studio for an ESP.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
What model is the esp?
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
^True that randomhero.

Really, these threads are pointless without pictures. We need something to drool over and plain text isn't cutting it for me..
Quote by randomhero93
pics or its a DeVries Custom.

"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
I have a feeling he meant $600 down to $430
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Is this blues clues or something?
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
Man the next NGD thread that I go into without any pics or any details of guitars i'm just gonna spam with tubgirl pictures to teach the ts to post pictures or be prepared to be burnt hard.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Man the next NGD thread that I go into without any pics or any details of guitars i'm just gonna spam with tubgirl pictures to teach the ts to post pictures or be prepared to be burnt hard.

Lol, a deserving fate for a pic-less TS to be sure.
Jackson DK2M
Washburn WD-18SW
Ibanez RGR421EXFM
Genz Benz El Diablo 100w -> Framus Dragon 412
Boss GE-7
Ibanez TS-9
Quote by azn_guitarist25

I dare you azn, I dare you... I don't think you'd risk a ban for a NGD pic.

TS... TTIWWP... with some of the trolls we've seen around, I'm inclined to think you're a troll unless you post pictures. It ain't easy to believe you got that ESP with that trade.

I'm calling the troll out until the pictures are up.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
pics of its a hallo kitty strat
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Quote by Vlasco
Pics or it is RagingKitty in a tight speedo.

Riiiiight... I think you need to lie down and take a rest. I hope you've not caught schwine flu, cuz you sound like you have. haha
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
Quote by ragingkitty
I dare you azn, I dare you... I don't think you'd risk a ban for a NGD pic.

TS... TTIWWP... with some of the trolls we've seen around, I'm inclined to think you're a troll unless you post pictures. It ain't easy to believe you got that ESP with that trade.

I'm calling the troll out until the pictures are up.

I will, people have been posting up NGD and not posting pics when they create the thread which means its just about as useful as a **** flavoured lollipop. Just make a ****ing thread when you can post pics.
I'd rather have the Gibson.
And there's no way SamAsh would mark down a $1K guitar of a GOOD renowned company to more than 50% off.

Sorry TS, until you post pics, I'm claiming trollage.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
LTD ftl.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
It smells like LTD in here.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by azn_guitarist25
I will, people have been posting up NGD and not posting pics when they create the thread which means its just about as useful as a **** flavoured lollipop. Just make a ****ing thread when you can post pics.

Speaking of which I have a new guitar. I do not, however, have a camera handy.
Quote by Vlasco

what he'll now say is "don't make NGD threads then".

i gave up with new stuff day threads because i can't be bothered to take pics and i'm too busy enjoying my new gearz! if i'm not gonna take pics why post at all? it's not as if it makes a difference to anyone else

but it's still nice to see these threads anyway.. when there are pics. everyone likes gear pronz.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Anyone notice the lack of response from the TS since the thread started? Major trollage suspicions right there.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
Quote by azn_guitarist25

Nothing like having breakfast reading your morning threads and having the vision of that pop in your head

I think all the youngins would blow a gasket and never like asian women again after that....
Quote by Vlasco

And I see you are doing the responsible thing and not getting me banned.......yet who knows let's see who the lucky recipient of 15 pictures of tubgirl will be. (Note this is for making a NGD thread without posting pics and without telling us what guitar it is.)
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Nothing like having breakfast reading your morning threads and having the vision of that pop in your head

I think all the youngins would blow a gasket and never like asian women again after that....

I like asian women more after tubgirl

haha, seriously though, I'm assuming he meant ltd and I'm guessing it's a viper 400 or something.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Quote by azn_guitarist25
And I see you are doing the responsible thing and not getting me banned.......yet who knows let's see who the lucky recipient of 15 pictures of tubgirl will be. (Note this is for making a NGD thread without posting pics and without telling us what guitar it is.)

Haha, lets make a NGD thread without pics, just to get you banned
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by LP_CL
Haha, lets make a NGD thread without pics, just to get you banned

Yeah I was just waiting until someone did it.
Quote by IbanezPsycho

i didn't actually look at it long enough to notice she was asian. i was fortunate enough to close it before it did any extreme damage so i didn't get to see details like that. wait why am i talking about tubgirl
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Last edited by Blompcube at Jul 21, 2009,
Anyone notice the ts has hardly replied in this thread?
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Quote by azn_guitarist25

Yeah, I actually got it a couple weeks ago but I just never posted anything because I could not take photos.
Make a new thread when you have pictures or an actual model name. Otherwise this is a troll thread.