Me mine is Purple haze.

That song is soooo cool
Beware of televangelist claiming healing scams. They are fake and dangerous.
I'm not that much of a fan, but i like voodoo child and foxy lady.

The solo in purple haze has to be the worst solo i have ever heard in my life.

Anyway, Shouldn't this be in the jimi hendrix thread?
Quote by griffRG7321
I'm not that much of a fan, but i like voodoo child and foxy lady.

The solo in purple haze has to be the worst solo i have ever heard in my life.

Anyway, Shouldn't this be in the jimi hendrix thread?

The thread doesn't ask for which solo's you DON"T like, just your favorites. If you don't like Hendrix, why post at all?

btw, I'll add Purple Haze to the list of favorite solos. I think it's brilliant. Great sound, nice melody, interesting phrasing, intense feel.... very expressive and quite innovative for the time.
shred is gaudy music
Last edited by GuitarMunky at Jul 20, 2009,
Spanish Castle Magic. I love that main riff, and how the verses have that sort of choppy feel in contrast to the upbeat chorus.
I don't have a favorite one, I like all his songs but I think Voodoo Chile, Hey Jo and Purple Haze are outstanding.
Control your destiny.
what a stupid question ... you should ask this in the Jimi Hendrix thread. You'll get a lot more responses.
This should indeed be in the Hendrix thread.

Anyways, my favourite would be the 'wind cries mary'.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by Stash Jam
Bold as love, Castles made of sand, & pretty much anything from the live band of Gypsys album

This.
Quote by UtBDan
this man hits the nail on the head.
Quote by Stash Jam
Bold as love, Castles made of sand, & pretty much anything from the live band of Gypsys album

Some of my favorite songs came out of the band of gypsys era like who knows and machine gun
Castles Made of Sand
Born Under a Bad Sign
If 6 Was 9
Voodoo Child
Quote by flea's trumpet
what a stupid question ... you should ask this in the Jimi Hendrix thread. You'll get a lot more responses.

yeah, he's not getting any responses here.
shred is gaudy music
The Wind Cries Mary and Castles Made of Sand.

Quote by Plowback
Voodoo Chile and Hey Jo. I´m not the biggest Hendrix fan though but these songs are awesome!

Bravo.
"His name is Robert Paulson"
Voodoo Chile (not the slight return one, the 15 minute one), Red House, Castles Made of Sand, Power to Love, and others.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
i like pretty much all his songs actually. i cant think of one i dont like. obviously there are ones i enjoy more. machine gun, ezy ryder, astro man(awesome groove), may this be love, one rainy wish, 1983 a merman i should turn to be, his cover of please come crawl out your window and day tripper, the list goes on really.