Hey guys im thinking about getting the ESP Will Adler signature, but i havent been able to play it and test it out yet. If any of you own one or have played one please give your thoughts, if you liked it or didnt like itand why, or if there is another guitar you would recommend feel free to

Thanks
Top Bands
- Guns N Roses
- Death
- Jimi Hendrix Experience
- Led Zeppelin
- The Black Dahlia Murder

" I'M THE ONE THAT HAS TO DIE WHEN IT'S TIME FOR ME TO DIE, SO LET ME LIVE MY LIFE, THE WAY I WANT TO."

- Jimi Hendrix
See if you can try out some LTD EC models or ESP Eclipse models, I would suggest picking one of these up instead of the WA sig but if your dead set on the sig these would at least give you a feel for the ESP LP styled guitars.
I suggest you avoid signature guitars (except for the Jackson Rhoads models) because they are generally overpriced because it has the artist's name on it.

Look into an ESP LTD EC of some sort (maybe an EC-1000?)
I agree with the guy above. Check out the ec series. I have a ec-1000 and it is the best guitar i've ever played. The neck just feels perfect in my hands. Generally you will get a better quality guitar by buying a non-signature guitar. Good luck with your search!
Homemade Strat
ESP EC1000
ESP MH 400 w/ Original Floyd Rose
Epi Les Paul Custom
Line6 Flextone
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
Furman Power Cond.
DOD rack EQ
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Boss FL2 Flanger
Line6 Tremelo
Line6 Echo Park
Awesome, thanks for the responses guys, ill check out those other models instead
Top Bands
- Guns N Roses
- Death
- Jimi Hendrix Experience
- Led Zeppelin
- The Black Dahlia Murder

" I'M THE ONE THAT HAS TO DIE WHEN IT'S TIME FOR ME TO DIE, SO LET ME LIVE MY LIFE, THE WAY I WANT TO."

- Jimi Hendrix