I'm going to get a new guitar soon because I'm really tired of my squire strat. I like to play hard rock stuff like Breaking Benjamin but also some classic rock stuff. I want a guitar in the les paul sort of shape but I'm not to sure about the epiphone les paul. I've heard that the epiphone les paul studio is kind of junk. The most important thing to me is a guitar that can stay in tune and has a great sound with or without destortion.
Last edited by ::Luke:: at Jul 20, 2009,
If you can scrounge up a bit more $$ you could try for the LTD EC-400.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
To to guitar center nd get urself a nice used RG
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
RG, but you could get better gear buying used. I got a Michael Kelly Patriot Custom for $329 on eBay. Look on your local craigslist and on eBay, you may find a great deal.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
I would definitely not buy an Ibanez or an Epiphone. The Epiphone les pauls have cheap electronics and the other guitarist in my band had one that the tuning key broke on. Ibanezs are cheap toys and i have no idea why people like them so much. I would buy a Dean Evo.
I would buy used if I were you. I got the RR3 in my sig for only $400 because I bought used. Great Guitar, even greater price.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Yeah go for a LTD like what Bean-o said, they're pretty much made for heavy stuff or you could get a Jackson or if you can get one of (Ebay wouldn't advise it) but a Charvel.....if you wanna look like you been left behind from the 80's lol
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
Agile AL-3100. Best bang for the buck guitar on the market IMO.

http://www.rondomusic.com/electricguitar.html

Might want to wait until the end of the month when he gets new stock in though. Not much selection right now.
Guitars:
Agile PS900 Blue Flame: SD Blackouts, TonePros TOM, Grover Locking Mini-Rotomatic Tuners.
Amps:
Peavey 5150 Head w/Bias Mod.
Peavey Bandit 112