Page 1 of 2
I'm a dude who has an afro in my personal area. I don't know if I should keep it or shave/trim it. How do you guys have it?
corn rows.

warm in winter.
cool in summer.
stylish 24/7
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Trim it dude or go bald eagle
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
I'd trim it. If you shave you'll itch like hell and risk cutting it.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
i have done it. women liked it. at least the ones i had sex with at the time did. you have a much easier time when asking them to go down on you since they don't have to worry about hair in the mouth. something i think some guys worry about too but for whatever reason don't seem to care how the chick feels about it.

word of caution... when it grows back it will itch like CRAZY... so either keep it shaved or just deal with the itch when it grows back if you decide not to keep it shaved...
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Shave it, it'll itch like hell a lot, just put lotion on it, or if you're to scared just trim, afros = bad
Quote by sticksause
I'm a dude who keeps his private matters private and respects others rights to do so also.

fix'd

Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
So you joined just to ask this?
Quote by Trowzaa
I immediately clenched my butthole after reading that...
Quote by vartanspartan
So you joined just to ask this?

Wouldn't be the first time.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Why the **** dont you just ask if you should shave your crotch.

What are you 10?

Everyone here has heard the word. So why dont you just ask;

"Hey everybody! Should I shave my ballsack?"
Or
"Hey everybody! Should I shave my crotch?"

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Feels Good Man
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Yay somebody got it!!!

Thats what i get for owning all four seasons of futurama!

Quote by Zero-Hartman
She's a fucking vampire! Hit that shit with a stake.
Quote by Jaymz_515
Shave it. Sooth with Icyhot.

this.
This is for the moon, Ty Cobb!
Oh Noez Its Teh End Timez!
You can. I do. A lot of people do. Trimming it is good as well, but some women don't like hair on guys down there.

Just make sure you are careful. Take your time and don't go against the grain. Use a shaving cream for sensitive skin and a really good razor. Again, take your time. once finished, make sure you apply some cream to that area. Apply cream each day. If you shave your balls BE CAREFUL. They can cut easy and it's not a good feeling. Also, if you get itchy down there, DON'T SCRATCH it. It will cause bumps and look bad.

So remember, take your time, use the right stuff and always apply cream. Unscented cream if you can.

EDIT: Keep in mind also that it may grow back thicker. It's not a problem if you plan on shaving it on a regular basis, but still.
Last edited by Scissortooth at Jul 20, 2009,
i think Omar put it best when he said
“I grew an afro. Not only did it make me cool, but it did wonders for my career. Oh, and I can get chicks now, too.”
Quote by DieGarbageMan
Don't shave, you'll be sorry, trim for maximum size.

i'm not sure i understand what you mean by this.
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Quote by konfyouzd
i'm not sure i understand what you mean by this.

I think he means something like if you trim down there it might make your penis look bigger.
Two words

RAZOR BURN

Ohm and stubble is not funny when you sit down etc.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Dont shave it what ever you do!! Trim it but if you shave it comes back with a vengance and itches like a dirty hooker.
Quote by Scissortooth
You can. I do. A lot of people do. Trimming it is good as well, but some women don't like hair on guys down there.

Just make sure you are careful. Take your time and don't go against the grain. Use a shaving cream for sensitive skin and a really good razor. Again, take your time. once finished, make sure you apply some cream to that area. Apply cream each day. If you shave your balls BE CAREFUL. They can cut easy and it's not a good feeling. Also, if you get itchy down there, DON'T SCRATCH it. It will cause bumps and look bad.

So remember, take your time, use the right stuff and always apply cream. Unscented cream if you can.

EDIT: Keep in mind also that it may grow back thicker. It's not a problem if you plan on shaving it on a regular basis, but still.

That's a myth.

If you trim the bushes around the tree, the tree will look bigger. Do it, TS, but for God's sake, don't post pictures afterwards.
I trimmed yesterday.. No joke I cut my dick with scissors.

**** hurt, but it didn't bleed, besides I the pain I was intrigued.
Quote by abdulalhazred
corn rows.

warm in winter.
cool in summer.
stylish 24/7

i laughed so hard at this.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Lurcher
Two words

RAZOR BURN

Ohm and stubble is not funny when you sit down etc.

i've never gotten razor burn down there. i'd feel a tad strange discussing with a bunch of guys exactly how i go about shaving it, but i definitely haven't experienced the razor burn. that sounds awful.
Did it the other day while drunk, and against the grain.

Terrible, worst pain ever.

Lotion multiple times a day, and pick out any ingrown hairs and you'll be fine after a few days.
After a couple times, going against the grain doesn't hurt unless you're stabbing yourself with the razor.
for a closer shave you're supposed to go against the grain, are you not? allow water to run on that area for a little while before hand to soften the hair up a bit. i have no idea for sure but i think this serves a similar purpose to the hot towels at the barber before they shave you.

i usually do it in the shower after the whole lathering thing. never had a razor burn problem.
I've been told that Hair removal cream is the best stuff for getting rid of hair down there.. doesn't leave any spots or whatever..

I don't personally shave, or trim or whatever, 'cos I can't be arsed, since no one else sees down there..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

oh dear god dont shave unless yu want the feel of sandpaper between yur legs
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by will123456789
I've been told that Hair removal cream is the best stuff for getting rid of hair down there.. doesn't leave any spots or whatever..

I don't personally shave, or trim or whatever, 'cos I can't be arsed, since no one else sees down there..

i'd be afraid the cream would burn.
Don't trim or shave
Just keep it natural
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Page 1 of 2