Oh man this was MUCH better than X! The harmonies between the guitars and the really quick parts you did very great. It also sounded 'perfected' as opposed to the other one, where I could hear mistakes too often.

The rhythm took some getting used to at first, but after some time I got used to it and started enjoying it. Pretty unique in my opinion !
Signatures are overrated.
Well first of all your playing is outstanding! Nice progressive soloing with dynamic changes....the best part is none of it sounds unnatural. Too many times soloists jsut try to play as fast as possible and throw in random arpeggios and effects just for show....but that gets redundant....this however was very fluent and emotional. Good stuff man. The only thing I would say was bring up the guitars in relation to the drums. Sometimes the drums would cut my focus from the guitars becasue they stand too tall in the mix. But regardless..excellent track!
Yep really interesting piece... do you, by any chance, like king crimson?
Really fast melodic phrases at start grabbed my attention.

This is a really driven piece that i couldn't stop listening to!
I really like this. Sounds like 80s guitar virtuoso stuff. Reminds me of early Satriani or Eddie Van Halen. That is a big compliment! The guitar work is great and it develops pretty well. This is very progressive sounding, almost fusion in a way. The guitar work is virtuosic yet emotional, the best combination.

My only complaint is I feel that you should bring the guitars up a bit in the mix. Would make it work slightly better as the drums are a bit too loud.

Feel free to crit my stuff. It's in the sig.
Quote by TheNoManBand
I really like this. Sounds like 80s guitar virtuoso stuff. Reminds me of early Satriani or Eddie Van Halen. That is a big compliment! The guitar work is great and it develops pretty well. This is very progressive sounding, almost fusion in a way. The guitar work is virtuosic yet emotional, the best combination.

My only complaint is I feel that you should bring the guitars up a bit in the mix. Would make it work slightly better as the drums are a bit too loud.

Feel free to crit my stuff. It's in the sig.

Thx. It actually depends on what soud system you listen to it.
I heard that track on sound systems where everything you say is true. On the other hand, on mine, the mix is exactly how I wanted it to be.