Hey, I'm sure all of you have seen hundreds of threads like these, but I was looking for a new amp for my birthday, and I was wondering if you had any suggestions.

I'm looking for an amp that has a good distortion channel. I'm looking to play music that ranges from Lamb of God, to Metallica, to Guns n Roses, to Led Zeppellin. I realize that its kind of a broad range to give you guys, but is there any amp that has a good sound for all those types of music? right now I'm looking at the cube amps, since they have a pretty good sound and its very diverse.

I have a Marshall MG, and I suppose that if there aren't any really good amps that can get that all around type of sound, my MG can be a decent amp for the more Led Zeppellin, Guns n Roses type sound, although, its really a pretty crappy amp, and I would prefer a step up in the quality not only for metal, but also for bluesy rock sound, if possible.
What is your budget?
can you go used?
can you sell you unsued gear to up your budget??
do you gig?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
My budget is around 500 range, no more than 700. I can't sell anything else to increase it. I can go used, I don't gig, but might be in the near future.
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
What is your budget?
can you go used?
can you sell you unsued gear to up your budget??
do you gig?

do you have this on your copy paste clip board?

if you can find a used traynor yc 50 with an od pedal its perfect. new its a bit of a ball buster price wise
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Quote by mexican_shred
do you have this on your copy paste clip board?

no.....
i just remember it
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
You could try a Peavey 5150(used) for a better metal sound or a Peavey Classic 30 with an OD pedal.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150