Alright I'm bored as f***, so I was like why not try the pit for a solution to all my life's problems?

But anyway, about a month ago me and a drummer started jamming at my house and we would just play in my tiny ass studio that can only hold about 3 people max. So, just like 2 days ago 3 more guys call me up and are like hey let's start a band. So, I said hell yeah.

But we ran into a problem, I can't fit 5 people into my studio to practice and there's no way I'm gonna try, thus the band doesn't have any where to play. And, this is where the bull**** starts.

This morning my drummer calls me up and says he's kicking my ass out of the band and they've already found a guitarist to replace me. When I was like "What the ****** are you ****** talking about you dumb**** b*******?" he said that it was because I wasn't letting the band use my studio to practice in, that's funny coming from a bastard who has the biggest house in the whole damn neighborhood.

So, pit, what should I do?

P.s. If anybody just tells me to quit the band and go fap I'll come and find your ass
I suggest you quit whining and take it to Bandleading.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Talk to him about, see what the **** is going on
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
Quote by sustainiacker
Alright I'm bored as f***, so I was like why not try the pit for a solution to all my life's problems?

But anyway, about a month ago me and a drummer started jamming at my house and we would just play in my tiny ass studio that can only hold about 3 people max. So, just like 2 days ago 3 more guys call me up and are like hey let's start a band. So, I said hell yeah.

But we ran into a problem, I can't fit 5 people into my studio to practice and there's no way I'm gonna try, thus the band doesn't have any where to play. And, this is where the bull**** starts.

This morning my drummer calls me up and says he's kicking my ass out of the band and they've already found a guitarist to replace me. When I was like "What the ****** are you ****** talking about you dumb**** b*******?" he said that it was because I wasn't letting the band use my studio to practice in, that's funny coming from a bastard who has the biggest house in the whole damn neighborhood.

So, pit, what should I do?

P.s. If anybody just tells me to quit the band and go fap I'll come and find your ass
wat

Tough. They probably found a better guitarist who they were all able to practise with.

apparently you already got kicked
You like it
you could just show him how small it is.....
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
He just told you that because you suck at guitar.

In all seriousness just accept it and move on.
Success Is The Best Revenge
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Talk to him instead of swearing at him you stupid s***head.
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
tell them "yeah, you can come practice in my studio if you want..." but when they get there, theyll see why you werent gonna have everyone practice in there, CUZ ITS ****IN TINY

seeing is believing
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
By cussing him out, you probably just ruined any chances of getting back in the band.

So get over it.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Have a band practice at your studio so that they can all see how small it is, then move future band practices to a better place.
Don't worry about it. That band is obviously not going anywhere, if the drummer is making decisions..
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by longneckdude
you could just show him how small it is.....

Lol, that might lead to an uncomfortable homoerotic situation.

What? Oh you mean the stuuuudio!

>_>

<_<

And your band will probably go nowhere if they kick people out for that crap. Next they'll kick out the bassist because he forgot to wipe his feet on the mat before coming into the studio.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by guitar-guy01
Success Is The Best Revenge

Well, that's what Dave Mustaine thought...
well, start off by going over and kicking his arse into fairyland. There is no way you are getting back into the band now.

Then find some kickass musicians and start a new band which totally whoops their arses!

PS
why does this sound like School of Rock?
Create a band that will be better, but will not sell as well. Like this guy:

Quote by SwampAshSpecial

PS

Well you think you'll be just fine without me
BUT YOU'RE MINE.
You think you can kick me out of the band.
Last edited by deadgearsrising at Jul 20, 2009,
Quote by stinger12345
Don't worry about it. That band is obviously not going anywhere, if the drummer is making decisions..

This is so so true
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
PS