Page 1 of 2
Ok,

First off, I know this is a weird subject.

I'm just wondering if anybody out there has wondered about donating sperm? It's pretty good money and all, it's just weird to think kids might be running around out there that are technically biologically yours.

Some buddies of mine donated and they seemed not weirded out at all that they could have kids in nine months haha.

Does it weird out anyone else? Has anybody else done it?
Why would it bother you?

As long as the mother doesn't come and hunt you down for payments, I'd be happy to.
i don't see a problem with it at all. it's not like i'm using the stuff.
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Where do you do this at?
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I do it all the time for free. Why not?

i know right? haha

Where do you do this at?

my friend's gf works at one of those sperm donor places.
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Quote by Don_Humpador
Why would it bother you?

As long as the mother doesn't come and hunt you down for payments, I'd be happy to.

well i dont think they can release the name of the donor can they?

i dunno..its good money but doesn't also increase the chance of accidental incest? as a child born from sperm donationcould end up meetin up with a child conceived by the donor with their partner?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Lol my sperm is probably in a bad condition, considering I smoke and drink and do all kinds of unhealthy **** but if they want to pay money for my retard sperm I'm fine with it
Here's a tip - don't tell them you post in the Pit, or not only will they not take your sperm, they'll stamp your forehead with a mark saying "unfit to breed" and castrate you.
its not really donating if you get paid is it?
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by guitar-guy01
well i dont think they can release the name of the donor can they?

i dunno..its good money but doesn't also increase the chance of accidental incest? as a child born from sperm donationcould end up meetin up with a child conceived by the donor with their partner?

i think you're looking too far into it. just jerk it and collect your money.
Quote by Don_Humpador
Why would it bother you?

There's got to be some sort of contract stating that you're not liable for the child in any way.
Quote by Don_Humpador
Why would it bother you?

I 'think' you get paid less if they don't release your info on request, and more if you allow them, although I could be horribly wrong.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by B4Dkarma
its not really donating if you get paid is it?

Now that's a good point
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Has a Surf Music band
Last edited by The Lucifer Sam at Jul 20, 2009,
[quote="'xjosheex :['"]Where do you do this at?
*spots potential solution to recession crisis
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
I like you.

Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by lefthandman9876
i heard the money is not even worth the bus fair to town.

I thought it was ~$100 per load.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by konfyouzd
i know right? haha

Dude. You can get a handjob, AND GET PAID FOR IT!

That's AWESOME!
Quote by konfyouzd

Man, I bet she tired by the end of the shift.

Apparently most places only let you donate if you have a really high sperm count, good volume, and a large amount of live cells per batch. I think it can be pretty difficult to get accepted.
If I recall, UK law (or at least law that is coming into effect soon) allows them to release the data on the donor even without the donor's permission.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Quote by wyldething

Apparently most places only let you donate if you have a really high sperm count, good volume, and a large amount of live cells per batch. I think it can be pretty difficult to get accepted.

Basically this. I had a friend that would donate plasma and sperm to make some extra cash. The problem with donating sperm at most places is you only get paid once your sample is selected. Most places will allow women to look through a catalog that lists the donor's height, weight, hair color, eye color, level of education, occupation, etc. Your name is never released though.

I think he donated a few samples after going through some testing and never got any significant money for it because his samples weren't selected. Plasma on the other hand is good cash.
Quote by wyldething

i don't think she jerks people off personally... haha

but yea they have a lot of requirements before you can donate. they went through some of them on that movie Road Trip. can't have smoked pot or jerked off within like 24 hours of donating because both of those obviously lower sperm count.
Quote by MarcoWasRight
Basically this. I had a friend that would donate plasma and sperm to make some extra cash. The problem with donating sperm at most places is you only get paid once your sample is selected. Most places will allow women to look through a catalog that lists the donor's height, weight, hair color, eye color, level of education, occupation, etc. Your name is never released though.

I think he donated a few samples after going through some testing and never got any significant money for it because his samples weren't selected. Plasma on the other hand is good cash.

plasma donating? how do they do that?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
I like you.

Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by konfyouzd
i don't think she jerks people off personally... haha

but yea they have a lot of requirements before you can donate. they went through some of them on that movie Road Trip. can't have smoked pot or jerked off within like 24 hours of donating because both of those obviously lower sperm count.

actually pot doesn't lower sperm count that was a myth started by the government in the 70s.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by guitar-guy01

i think they take blood and then spin it in some crazy machine to separate the plasma. but i'm not completely sure.
Quote by iantheman
actually pot doesn't lower sperm count that was a myth started by the government in the 70s.

really now? goddamn Reefer Madness movement...
I'm scared too.

I'm 18 now. What if I donated sperm, then some old bitch used it to knock herself up because she's too ugly/lesbian to get a guy, and then had a kid, who of course would be extremely sexy due to my amazing genes. Say that kid is a girl. Also, let's say that I become a famous rock star and ~20 years from now I am still going strong, boning groupies and the like. And let's say this biological offspring of mine develops a liking for my music and goes to a show, and being hot, wants to get it on with the band.

ZOMG BONING YOUR OWN KID

Not worth the risk, I must say.
kill all humans
Quote by guitar-guy01

Big needles and lots of pain.

Plasma donating is the go-to money source for kids at my college who are too lazy to work.

Nothing like getting trashed while still weakened from low levels of plasma...
Quote by alaskan_ninja
I'm scared too.

I'm 18 now. What if I donated sperm, then some old bitch used it to knock herself up because she's too ugly/lesbian to get a guy, and then had a kid, who of course would be extremely sexy due to my amazing genes. Say that kid is a girl. Also, let's say that I become a famous rock star and ~20 years from now I am still going strong, boning groupies and the like. And let's say this biological offspring of mine develops a liking for my music and goes to a show, and being hot, wants to get it on with the band.

ZOMG BONING YOUR OWN KID

Not worth the risk, I must say.

so don't rob the cradle...

don't bone girls that are old enough to be your daughter...

Plasma donating is the go-to money source for kids at my college who are too lazy to work.

god i remember those days! i have a friend that used to do that all the time. he'd donate plasma and go straight to the liquor store afterwards. he also thought he had AIDS or a week as a result of his donating plasma.
Last edited by konfyouzd at Jul 20, 2009,
Quote by konfyouzd
so don't rob the cradle...

don't bone girls that are old enough to be your daughter...
Fine.

Say I donate jizz, etc., and soon after I meet some hot chick and get married and have a strapping baby boy. ~20 or so years later, he meets some chick and they too get hitched and she gets preggers, except ZOMG SHE'S ALSO MY BIOLOGICAL KID BECAUSE OF SPERM DONATION AND THEY HAVE A RETARD WEBBED FEET BABY AND CAN NEVER FORGIVE ME AND I MUST LIVE OUT MY DAYS ALONE AND UNLOVED
kill all humans
can anyone find the amount you would get in the uk for sperm of the average i dont mind doing it but cba if its crap money
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Quote by iantheman
I thought it was ~$100 per load.

IIRC, they're just all rumours, right? I don't think anyone gets paid.

At least, in the UK you are not allowed to be paid.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by wyldething

is it dangerous though?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
I like you.

Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Fine.

Say I donate jizz, etc., and soon after I meet some hot chick and get married and have a strapping baby boy. ~20 or so years later, he meets some chick and they too get hitched and she gets preggers, except ZOMG SHE'S ALSO MY BIOLOGICAL KID BECAUSE OF SPERM DONATION AND THEY HAVE A RETARD WEBBED FEET BABY AND CAN NEVER FORGIVE ME AND I MUST LIVE OUT MY DAYS ALONE AND UNLOVED

ok that one works. but i don't know what the chances of that happening are pretty slim. but if you don't want to donate it's your choice, really...

is it dangerous though?

doubt it. not unless you drink immediately after. i think you're s'posed to wait so many hours before you do that if not an entire day.
Last edited by konfyouzd at Jul 20, 2009,
well...you're getting paid to fap and making someone's dream come true at the same time, it's a win/win situation.
Como te
Page 1 of 2