Okkkk so i need some songs to learn. Im wanting clean guitar in it, maybe mild crunch, but nothing too much. not warm clean stuff like john mayer, but some upbeat bright clean stuff. Like sweet home alabama. thats a good example. i have a strat btw.

They can't be too hard. I've been playing a year and a half, and am ok.

The reason i dont know any songs to learn... is i mainly listen to metal and blues. but im almost wanting more countryish (is lyrnd skynyrd country?) type music.

Any ideas?
Freebird. Seriously, its not too hard when you work on it for a while and find the repetition.
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper

Mesa Single Rec
Quote by nerpguitar83
Eric Clapton songs maybe?

+1

WonderFull tonight, cool song.. A real LadyKiller

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
Lynyrd Skynyrd is Southern Rock. Them, the Allman Bros., .38 Special, and Molly Hatchet are all great southern rock bands. The Chili Peppers do a lot of up beat clean stuff, but are definitely not country-ish at all. More like Funk on steroids.
Back to Eric Clapton...

Tears in Heaven = GREAT song...

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
under the bridge by RHCP would be good. it's fairly easy
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
yeah unda the bridge is an awesome one to learn
I GOT A LES PAUL YAY!!!
Wonderful Land. The Shadows. The first song I learned. Easy and fun. Your strat and a delay would be perfect.
+1 on eric johnson. tons of good stuff there, for cleaner stuff, off the top of my head, trademark, manhattan, desert rose.

srv is great. ditto the shadows. buddy holly is good too.

for more country-ish stuff, maybe some eagles?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Are we talking acoustic songs or clean electric?
Les Paul Traditional '08
Fender American Strat '99
Martin D16
Peavey Classic 50 2x12
535 Crybaby-Whammy-Small Clone-DD7 Delay

"I have a very high EQ--something like 3,000 hertz. If I think too hard, my brain hertz." Harrison