Hey guys, posting here to ask you how you think it sounds, and what needs to be worked on. This is raw, so ..

http://files.getdropbox.com/u/1371004/tone.wav

I'm not looking for "Sounds good" if you think so, thanks but I'm looking for someone that knows what their doing and can elaborate to me.. Thanks & Godbless.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
blink?

sounds pretty good, right at the sweet spot on the speaker that has an equal amount of high and low end. i think you may want to bring the mids down a bit but other than thats its alright.
Quote by JayLacelle
blink?

sounds pretty good, right at the sweet spot on the speaker that has an equal amount of high and low end. i think you may want to bring the mids down a bit but other than thats its alright.

I love Blink
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

it's good.

wouldn't be needing too much of EQ to fit well in a mix
You like it
seems quite fizzy to me, though it may sit in well depending on the rest of the mix.
i'd turn down the gain too.
Quote by TheDriller
seems quite fizzy to me, though it may sit in well depending on the rest of the mix.
i'd turn down the gain too.

Hmm.. Someone on another forum said it needed more =\.

The gains on 1, with my Boogie.

perhaps its a matter of giving it some more body to balance it out. and notching out some of the fizzle.

of course we cant assess it properly when its out of context like this. i'll bet that in a full mix it will sound great. any chance you can post a full mix?
Yep give me a sec.. I can't sing though =(.

[edit: double post, ****ingpieceof****internet]
Last edited by TheDriller at Jul 20, 2009,
just had a fart around with it in reaper, trimming out the fizz spikes.
though i'm on my headphones now cos its so late, i'll give it a proper look tomorow.

any chance of multitracks?
I just run it into a $150 Mackie Onyx Satellite.

Shure 57, Mogami Gold, Mackie.

Seems like you got alot more stuff than me, if you got MSN I can try to help you out if you want, add me. x.trent.x@hotmail.com