Page 1 of 3
SO pit, while im sure some of you don't do that much dancing, if you do, what are your favourite songs to dance to? And by dance I don't mean mosh or karate kicking k? It's gotta be something involving the opposite sex (or same sex if that's your thing)

some of my favourite:

Low - Flo' Rida Feat. T-Pain
Get Low (remix) - Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz Feat. Elephant Man and Busta Rhymes
Candy Shop - 50 Cent feat. Olivia
Dance Wiv Me - Dizzee Rascal
Rompe - Daddy Yankee

nothing deep or particularly musically interesting but great in a club when drunk and with females

EDIT: And although I said Raving in the title, Im classing jumping up and down with your hands in the air the same as moshing, i.e. not sexy dancing!.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Last edited by Mechanixx at Jul 20, 2009,
That music and the dances that go with it make me sick.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by YourDad

This.

And I don't dance. I devour.
You're kidding, I presume?
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Fermented Offal Discharge is groovalicious
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
the only good dance music, is that newfangled techno garbage, that plays the same thing, without anyone realizing it.
Quote by thanksgiving
That is quite unique...

Quote by navarreguitaris
What? She said "just solder it back together"?

Quote by JacobTheMe

"Hey guys check out this cool penis!"

LOL
Laut Sprecher - Omnibus
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Jeez pit you never ever danced sexily with a woman? Or do you just stand opposite them and headbang?

And no im not taking the piss, some of us can appreciate thrash metal and R&B.
Quote by Rockstar12345
Quote by CTFOD
Fermented Offal Discharge is groovalicious

Dude, I just youtubed Necrophagist a minute ago to see what they sounded like. Listened to that song, then came into this thread.

I had never heard them before. The only explanation is that you, CTFOD, have ESP.
Quote by YourDad

Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Mechanixx
Jeez pit you never ever danced sexily with a woman? Or do you just stand opposite them and headbang?

I love dance music, just... not that dance music

I'm sure the Pit dances, just not to that garbage.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by Mechanixx

I find that pretty much anything they put on in clubs combined with alcohol does the trick.
The Prodigy! Works nicely in my experience.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
The one that goes

unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce
kill all humans
Quote by Mechanixx

exactly... haha

nahh i'm definitely a fan of the booty grindage...
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
The one that goes
Holy ****

You really took the time to code all of that?
Quote by itchy guitar

Many a school dance, I have to go and see people I care about(girls in particular) act like sluts because of that music and that dancing.

EDIT: Sigging for e-penis growth.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by itchy guitar

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Last edited by YourDad at Jul 20, 2009,
Quote by alaskan_ninja
The one that goes

unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce

Damn, that's a lot of code.

Quote by YourDad

Many a school dance, I have to go and see people I care about(girls in particular) act like sluts because of that music and that dancing.

I remember in 7th grade, I went to my first "Homecoming" and I was all like "WTF is this shit" (Not really, but you get t he point.) and I haven't gone to a dance since. One thing that hasn't failed yet however, is the day after every dance, everyone says that it sucked and I get to say "I told you so." Feels good.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Jul 20, 2009,
Quote by alaskan_ninja
The one that goes

unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce
O_____O
Quote by YourDad

well maybe you should exploit said slutiness, if you catch my drift...
Quote by Rockstar12345
Quote by crazy8rgood
You really took the time to code all of that?

you realize that you can just do a red one and a blue one, and just copy paste.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by alaskan_ninja
The one that goes

unce unce

STOP POSTING THAT WHENEVER ELECTRONIC MUSIC COMES UP!

Oh TS, I'd hardly class Raving as a "sexy" dance with the other sex, it's pretty much headbanging, just with your arms in the air.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh

Oh TS, I'd hardly class Raving as a "sexy" dance with the other sex, it's pretty much headbanging, just with your arms in the air.

ya I know I just love the word.
Quote by Rockstar12345
Quote by freddaahh

But it gets such great reactions sometimes...

kill all humans
Quote by iantheman
you realize that you can just do a red one and a blue one, and just copy paste.

there's thinking on your toes...

that's what i'd assumed you'd done. otherwise i'd question your mental health.
Quote by crazy8rgood
The **** is this ****. That's not MGMT!

The original is MUCH better.

I like the original better too, but not for the purposes described in this thread.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
I love "Low"..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by iantheman
I like the original better too, but not for the purposes described in this thread.

I don't see how you couldn't dance to the original just as well, or even better, then that.

The original has a MUCH better groove to it.
Quote by Mechanixx
well maybe you should exploit said slutiness, if you catch my drift...

If I wanna get laid I'll find a dumb whore, not a decent female friend. Also, I would never embarrass myself dancing to that crap....dancing at all, almost.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by itchy guitar

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by YourDad
If I wanna get laid I'll find a dumb whore, not a decent female friend. Also, I would never embarrass myself dancing to that crap....dancing at all, almost.

man you need to loosen up, take the broom out of your backside and get down and dirrrrrrty. SHAKE THAT ASS!
Quote by Rockstar12345
Quote by Mechanixx
man you need to loosen up, take the broom out of your backside and get down and dirrrrrrty. SHAKE THAT ASS!

I've been told to loosen up before, and it's a pretty stupid thing to say. I don't like dancing, nor do I like that horrible music. Just because I don't like dancing doesn't mean something is wrong with me.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by itchy guitar

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Page 1 of 3