Schecter Omen 6 with 10-52 Earnie Ball strings.
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt.

I don't if theres anything else, but I'll be playing mostly metal, hardcore. Is that good enough?
Shouldn't even be a question, lol.

I use a cheaper guitar and cheaper amp for bedroom playing, yet I still seem to really enjoy it.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by Andrew/WK
Schecter Omen 6 with 10-52 Earnie Ball strings.
Vox AD30VT

fixed and this is what i use for bedroom play
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
i dunno, you might be better with a mirrored ceiling and a pole or something.

sorry.

EDIT: seriously, though, the roland cube 30x or microcube would also be worth a try for the amp.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Jul 20, 2009,
Quote by Dave_Mc
i dunno, you might be better with a mirrored ceiling and a pole or something.

Personally I think they are better off with the vypyr.

last laugh's on you, though, you now have "guy poledancing" on your internet google image history...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc

last laugh's on you, though, you now have "guy poledancing" on your internet google image history...

Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
Quote by Dave_Mc

Meh, I'm Heather, I'm 24 and working my way through nursing school by dancing nights...

I'll throw the SuperChamp XD in for amp recs.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?