Welllll, this is my first NPD thread, and we're off to a terrible start: I bought a cord for my phone for the explicit purpose of making this thread, but it doesn't work. So no pics.

Anyway, it's a ModTone Aqua Chorus. $79.99 new at a local store, very nice pedal. True bypass, two simple knobs: Rate and Depth, and it's quite easy to get a nice sound out of it. This is the first addition to my budding pedal board, and I'd say it's very good, and I'd definitely recommend it.
Stock pic:
Hnpd!
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
it looks quite posh

what sort of tones can you get?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
HNPD! clips?
I own a Gibson SG Standard
And I am officialy recognized as an SG commando

Gibson 2009 SG Standard --> Peavey Classic 50 2x12

RIP Lester William Polsfuss aka Les Paul 1915-2009
RIP Stephen Ray Vaughan aka SRV 1954-1990
Quote by rancidryan
it looks quite posh

what sort of tones can you get?

Pretty much everything. You can go from really light, barely noticeable chorus tones, to stuff like Come As You Are. I love it.

EDIT: No way to record clips either Man, I suck at these threads.
HPND

I've been looking at those for a while, they look really promising, but I haven't hear d any reviews from anyone, except guitar magazines, so, how do you like it?
looks nice, what would you give it out of ten and why
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Jay Turser Les paul knock off of doom
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've never played any Modtone stuff, but I've heard the phaser is crap. Haven't anything else about their stufff though. Is it nice?
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
Quote by Sguit
HPND

I've been looking at those for a while, they look really promising, but I haven't hear d any reviews from anyone, except guitar magazines, so, how do you like it?

I love it. I don't know that much about chorus manufacturers, but I doubt they can put out something better than this for $80. Great deal, if I do say so myself.

Although, all the reviews I read before buying it said it came with stickers.

WHERE ARE MY STICKERS, MODTONE?

Quote by captaindonut
looks nice, what would you give it out of ten and why

9.5 out of 10. Ease of use, versatility, overall tone, and it's built like a tank. No volume changes, no tone sucking when turned on, and the only thing it loses .5 for is the fact that they shorted me my stickers!
HNPD! Glad you like it, is it made out of metal or plastic?
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
I heard great things about this pedal. That one dude from Guitar World did a demo of the main Modtone pedals, and this was the best one in my opinion (To whoever said the phaser was crap, +1). Anywho, happy new pedal day!
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."