I just saw what has to be my favorite Simpsons episode of all time last night. Its the standardized testing one were Bart just BS's the test and is sent away, yadda yadda yadda. But what season is it on? I cant for the life of me find it.
No, when they tell Bart they are taking him and the super smart kids who got 100% on the practice test for a pizza party at a bowling alley, when they are really just trying to get rid of them to improve the schools score
No, he goes with Skinner and all of them. Lisa freaks out over the test and only answers like 1 question the entire time. The intro makes fun of various sitcoms if that helps anyone
Quote by joshua122593
Is it when he was forced to take medication?

Oh God the Focusin(?) episode? That bit where Homer takes his medication always, always makes me cry laughing.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

I know the episode your talking about but I've got no idea what season
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
I found it. Its How The Test Was Won. Its on season 20, its when homer forgets to pay his insurance bill too
ummm... crap i love the simpsons but that description is vague...

is it where they take all the bad kids like nelson, jimbo, bart and some other dude and lock them up in the basment and then at the end principal skinner remembers and goes buy them mountain bikes?

EDIT:

ok you found it haha
"the end has no end"
Quote by LTDman90
No, he goes with Skinner and all of them. Lisa freaks out over the test and only answers like 1 question the entire time. The intro makes fun of various sitcoms if that helps anyone

that's like the newer season bud.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by toine
Simpsons did it!

Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)