Can someone please summarize or link me to a summary of the Harry Potter movies besides the newest one? Gonna see the new one in a couple of days and I want to have an idea of whats going on.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Read the books!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Harry Potter goes to class.
Harry Potter and his friends are up to mischief.
Repeat x 10
Voldemort or Voldemort related monster shows up.
Battle.
Potter wins.

That's pretty much all the books.

That picture is great!
Sleep, Eat, Shit, Fight, Fuck
A boy goes to hogwarts school of magic, meets people, and random **** always happens to him causing many problems in his life, but in some way he always finds happiness.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
A boy goes to hogwarts school of magic, meets people, and random **** always happens to him causing many problems in his life, but in some way he always finds happiness.

This and that picture was all I really needed.
Thanks
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Kid with a scar grows up to be gay by choosing a trampy girl over a hot educated British chick.
Quote by Blayney

too easy...

/thread!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Pre-Nostalgic
Harry Potter goes to class.
Harry Potter and his friends are up to mischief.
Repeat x 10
Voldemort or Voldemort related monster shows up.
Battle.
Potter wins.

That's pretty much all the books.

That picture is great!

this.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..