As promised. AnalogMan Stereo Clone Chorus with Depth control and JRC op amp. Stolen from eBay for $180 shipped.

Guts. #622

It also came with the stickers, cloth AnalogMan bag and manual. I r happy and I'm sure The Real Ming is as well, since he was rather bitter about the original post when I swiped it off eBay.

Edit: Pics fixed.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Last edited by bubb_tubbs at Jul 20, 2009,
=o Noice! Hnpd
I own a Gibson SG Standard
And I am officialy recognized as an SG commando

Gibson 2009 SG Standard --> Peavey Classic 50 2x12

RIP Lester William Polsfuss aka Les Paul 1915-2009
RIP Stephen Ray Vaughan aka SRV 1954-1990
HNPD!!

when are you gonna get a new amp ??
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Nice one. I always loved the graphics on the front.
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
HNPD!!

when are you gonna get a new amp ??

When I decide I need one again.

I'm considering trolling for a 70s Bassman next.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Siiick. One of my favorite choruses. Congrats, I bet it sounds wonderful!

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Killer stuff. Tnx.

HNPD!

soo.......what's next?

Possibly Forsaknazrael's attenuator, a Crate Power Block, and a set of Wolfetone Alnico II Marshallheads for the Lester.

Quote by bubb_tubbs
Possibly Forsaknazrael's attenuator, a Crate Power Block, and a set of Wolfetone Alnico II Marshallheads for the Lester.
After that little mini Wolfetone discussion, I have a set of Wolfe's A5 Marshallhead Mk IIs coming... I'm selling my WCRs and all my Seymour Duncans to fund them