Hey I need some help with pickup wiring! I just got a DiMarzio Fast Track 2 for my bridge pup of my CP 60's. Now it's supposed to be really hot and loud but it's weak and quiet. The way we wired it was black and white wires soldered together and then soldered to the switch. The red wire is the hot wire so we did it to the front of the volume pot. The green and bare wires were supposed to be soldered to the ground. Here's the sheet that came with it and we did series wiring (we being me and my dad): Here help would be extremely appreciated!! Thanks
XBL Gamertag: toasty10
Thanks, I'll read that. Atm tho can you just tell me if I wired it right? Like according to the link i put in? Thanks
What switch are you referring to? THe selector, or something else, like a phase, tap, or series/parallell?

If you meant the selector, urdoinitrong. Black and white are soldered together and taped off, green is grounded, red to the switch.
Ok but there's a black wire coming from the volume pot that was on the other bridge pup...where does that go? And thanks for your help!
Quote by V-type
Ok but there's a black wire coming from the volume pot that was on the other bridge pup...where does that go? And thanks for your help!

... Ground?
You need to get some pics
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.

The wire next to where it says "Black" going to the volume pot. Do you see what I'm saying?
Sorry I'm so dumb about this. But then what do I solder that to? If all the wires are already used?
Quote by Invader Jim
Look in the ultimate wiring thread (in my sig) and read the first page..

If that doesn't help, post further questions there.
TS, you should post in that thread, not here.

Thanks.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.