ok ive learned quite a bit of rock/metal songs theres tons of those everything from accept to zz top well now im exploring other types of music and i know a few country songs chattahoochee,margaritaville and indian outlaw and a couple rap songs boyz n tha hood,king of rock,bring the noise any help with stuff to learn i dont want your basic 3 chord change like taylor swift or something
dude country sucks, and guitar isnt made for rap, simple as that
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Quote by ripdime04
dude country sucks, and guitar isnt made for rap, simple as that

anything by Albert Lee, Johnny Hiland, Danny Gatton, some by Brad Paisley, if you're looking for country
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by rd93
"Beautiful" and "Lose Yourself" by Eminem both have great guitar parts.

EDIT:

Who says guitar isn't for rap? "Rapping" is a style of vocal delivery. You can rap to a guitar.

alright yea man rap cana ctually be used for rap now that i tihnk of it but country still sucks
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Quote by rd93
"Beautiful" and "Lose Yourself" by Eminem both have great guitar parts.

EDIT:

Who says guitar isn't for rap? "Rapping" is a style of vocal delivery. You can rap to a guitar.

thanks i know lose yourself but not beautiful i heard its the only not insane one off his new album
Quote by 80smetalfreke
thanks i know lose yourself but not beautiful i heard its the only not insane one off his new album

If you mean the only song where he doesn't rap in a different voice, he only does that on half the songs at most. A lot of them are pretty graphic though, but Beautiful is the same kind of song as Lose Yourself.
Quote by rd93
If you mean the only song where he doesn't rap in a different voice, he only does that on half the songs at most. A lot of them are pretty graphic though, but Beautiful is the same kind of song as Lose Yourself.

yeah from what i heard it wasnt the voice thing it was the freaky stuff he says like i guess its time for you to rape me again
Quote by 80smetalfreke
yeah from what i heard it wasnt the voice thing it was the freaky stuff he says like i guess its time for you to rape me again

Yeah, he's got a song about his mom giving him drugs, one about his father or stepfather raping him and a few about killing people.

But to stay on topic, Lil Wayne has a few songs on here with guitar parts, and OutKast has some good tabs too.