#1
The following are all of my choices. And all of them are left-handed and 4-strings. Which bass do you recommend for my style? I play all kinds of rock, and I play fingerstyle 65% of the time I play bass, and the other 35%, I play with Slap and Pop.
And the music I listen to is, Hendrix, RATM, Metallica, Pink FLoyd, U2, Nirvana, and other such musicians. Which of these basses do you think will fit my style? (rock) (Also my max. $450)

1. Ibanez SR-300 $450
2. Schecter Stiletto-4 Deluxe SCH2630 $441.97
3. ESP LTD B Series 4 string, B50 $389
4. Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass $364.50
5. Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass IV Active $330.75

Thank You.
#2
I have played all of those except for the ESP and personally I'd get the Schecter.

Ibanez K5
Warwick Rockbass Vampyre 4

Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
#4
Ibanez basses, are great, I'd go for the SR-300. I've recently ordered a SR506 off the internet, and I still can't sleep.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

#5
the vm or the schecter, i got the 5 striong version of that ltd and its built like a tank but the tone is not too great.
BASS GEAR:
Fender Bassman 250 2x10
Squier MB-5
Tanglewood Premier TW155 acoustic bass

GUITAR GEAR:
Ibanez ART300
Fender GDC-200SCE
Peavey studio chorus 70

PEDALS:
Ibanez SM-7
Ibanez PH-7
DOD Bass Chorus