The vocals are they best part of your cover. They're pretty damn good.

Guitars are a bit quiet for my tasted, but well played for the most part. The tone isn't bad, not as 'in your face' as I like, but more like the tone from that album.

The drums sounded really thin, but that is probably a vst or midi issue, not you.

The synth/samples were pretty cool aswell.

8 overall I think. Love me some In Flames.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1165507
Overall, quite good. The production is bit thin, but performance are allright.

Vocals are quite faithful reproduction of the original performance indeed. Your cleans sound good, but somehow it sounds it you're not putting that much in to the screaming. I don't know, the technique is dead-on with the more-recent-Anders-sound but the problem is that it's his own nasal voice combined with the bad screaming technique is what makes it somewhat passable, but the imitation of it doesn't really work I'm afraid.

Guitars are a bit quiet for my tasted, but well played for the most part. The tone isn't bad, not as 'in your face' as I like, but more like the tone from that album.

I'd disagree, STYE has one of the most in-your-face rhythm-guitar tones I've heard.
Hey, thanks for the reply on my cover of Only For The Weak.
Just gave The Quiet Place a listen, and I loved it. Guitars should be louder though.

Vocals were perfect, think you'd be interested in doing the vocals on my Only For The Weak cover ? Or maybe a collaboration for another song ?

PM me if you are