hahaha i was playin snes today and played dk2 for like 4 hours. i need help on gettin all the dk coins like in glimers galeon and red hot ride. any help and come on who doesnt like to remanise in an old video game thread.
there's a gaming thread. There's also a google. But on red hot ride don't you just need the rhino to take out a bee and the coins right there? or wrong level?
I've only played the first Donkey Kong Country, but I loved it so much I took it behind a middle school and got it pregnant.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
dude YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, played the **** out of my snes and still do. I remember i played the first a lot and at one point beat it, the second one not so much
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
Quote by Karvid
I've only played the first Donkey Kong Country, but I loved it so much I took it behind a middle school and got it pregnant.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Is it totally pathetic that I know exactly what level you're talking about? I love that game...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Glimmers galleon. At the end you have to make sure to get the invincibility thing, then jump under the mast, and swim, it's right under the end of the level.

edit: wait, that's not glimmers galleon. Glimmers galleon has the light fish right? Just go up at the very beggining then you can go through some walls and its right there.
Last edited by pantera456 at Jul 20, 2009,
Quote by Karvid

YES!
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Red hot ride the coin is up somewhere high I think (or maybe down really low by lava)

try looking it up on gamefaqs, they'll have pictures or something.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
ive done all of big bad klubba levels except the volcanoe and the croc in the middle. antics is hard as **** when your in the bramble with squaks took me like 80 tries. dude cranky is such an ass in that game.